Opposite the Slough of Despond
    Commission Monster's email database compromised?
    In the past couple of weeks I have received a number of fraudulent messages sent to an email address ONLY used for correspondence with Commission Monster, including three so far today. Typically they are lottery or money laundering scams.

Although I am 100% convinced that Commission Monster are not sending these emails, it does appear that that their mailing list may have been compromised, possibly via a merchant or another "trusted" third party. Take care with email messages that appear to be from Commission Monster because it would be quite possible that someone could try to phish your account using this information.
    Innovative advertising with Slimeware Corporation and Telephore. Mail-order fuel with Petrol Direct.

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hello Dynamoo,

Could you please send me an example of this email so that we can look into it for you ASAP.

Thanks very much for reporting this issue. Sorry for the late reply, I do not check forums all that often due to a heavy workload.

If any one does see anything out of the ordinary, please feel fere to email me any concern to peterb (remove the space).

Again, thankyou for your kind assistance.

Peter Brighton

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread