ABW Ambassador
    Angry Miles Kimball & The Home Marketplace Abusing OrangeLinks
    They uploaded nearly 300 links each into the feed and most of them were generic words like "Bath" etc, these were also doubled up many times.

There is no need for merchants to abuse this great service, I deleted every single one of their promotions after I seen this plus none except only one promotion from each had an expiry date.

This should only be for promotions and not generic terms and there is really no need for them to do this. I wonder who their affiliate manager is, they should be disciplined by the company manager for this.

I'm tossing up whether to even continue to promote both of these merchants now who obviously must be managed by the same person who must have absolutely no idea on affiliate marketing.

Maybe Performics can offer another Orangelink feed for generic links.?
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Affiliate Network Rep
    I'll find out what happened there. Was there a promo type for those links? If so, what was it?

Quote Originally Posted by glinted
    They uploaded nearly 300 links each into the feed and most of them were generic words like "Bath" etc, these were also doubled up many times.

There is no need for merchants to abuse this great service, I deleted every single one of their promotions after I seen this plus none except only one promotion from each had an expiry date.

This should only be for promotions and not generic terms and there is really no need for them to do this. I wonder who their affiliate manager is, they should be disciplined by the company manager for this.

I'm tossing up whether to even continue to promote both of these merchants now who obviously must be managed by the same person who must have absolutely no idea on affiliate marketing.

Maybe Performics can offer another Orangelink feed for generic links.?

ABW Ambassador
    Hi Larry, they just had "none" as the promo type.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

ABW Ambassador
    I just got the latest OrnageLinks and once again Miles Kimball have loaded many products into this but now Walter Drake, Exposures and CHEFS have also joined in on adding from what it looks to be their who product database.

Affiliate Network Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by glinted
    I just got the latest OrnageLinks and once again Miles Kimball have loaded many products into this but now Walter Drake, Exposures and CHEFS have also joined in on adding from what it looks to be their who product database.
    You can filter your feed so that you only receive links with a promo type. That might reduce the volume of these types of links.

Are OrangeLinks supposed to send all new links (if you select everything), or just certain types? I always assumed it was all.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

>>supposed to send all new links

there are options to choose what types of links to receive

ABW Ambassador
    Been able to select promo types is only a recent feature. I just logged in to now see this available as it never was before.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread