ABW Ambassador
    nevermind

If all the girls lived up in trees, what a good climber johnnie would be.

[This message was edited by johnniebry on September 30, 2002 at 04:40 PM.]

johnniebry,

I commended Kirk because he continues to be one of the good ones, because he does go into compliance, while the others keep stealing!

I did not select Shawn, Stephen Messer did, but notwithstanding that ... Shawn is one the best people I have met and is dedicated to the same cause as we are ... a standard! He, nor the other merchants (or networks for that matter) don't need theirs shoot every-time it arises. The ABW community has proven itself as a voice and a force in the marketplace, we will continue to go down the list of parasites and continue to notify merchants about the truth about their relationships with the parasites ... obviously it is to everyone's benefit to resolve this issue once and for all and move forward, NO?

My proposal is that we continue to police the industry and enforcement must come from the networks and merchants.

The point, kind sir, is CHANGE ... change for the better so that the parasites and Dupers don't F the industry and steal it from joe and jane affiliate.

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

ABW Ambassador
    After i wrote what i wrote i deleted because i didn't see the point. But when you say "I commended Kirk because he continues to be one of the good ones, because he does go into compliance, while the others keep stealing!" I don't know why you're saying this, maybe legal issues, i don't know. I know you know alot more of what's going on than i do and i appreciate your work, i really do. But the above statement makes no sense to me. I don't personally have Morpheus installed but from what i've read they have been caught twice if i'm correct. I reread the statement and no matter how many times i reread it, it just doesn't make sense. Going into compliance only after being caught, c'mon. Like i said nevermind, i'm not posting on this subject anymore.

If all the girls lived up in trees, what a good climber johnnie would be.

Well I'd answer again and you'd probably just delete again so why should I bother?

</font></p>

ABW Ambassador
    I can't delete your answers, only my posts before 30 minutes. But yes i am curious as to the answer of compliance in the above post. If they were never caught, there would be no compliance, it still would be going on. Its like a shoplifter being caught and then saying it won't happen again and then gets let go. Then they get caught again and say the same thing. And thats OK? Just say i'm sorry all the time and all is forgotten. Your commending because they are complying. But they are only complying because they have been caught twice and thats not commendable. Thats getting out of it.

johnniebry,

I'll put it simply ... this is not about fixing one parasite ... it's about fixing them all!

Wurld did steal, they admitted that in the article, and are willing to work with all to be in 100% compliance, that is a good thing! If they just said F this and stayed dirty where would we be? They are forging the way for other parasites to come clean and move forward.

Metamorphosis takes more than 30 days ... and for an industry and major players longer ... but it will happen, and even faster because we have a companies who is willing to work with our plans to move forward in symbiosis!

</font></p>

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread