ABW Ambassador
    Couldn't login to Performics
    I couldn't login to Performics on Friday night and Saturday night. I've tried a few times during night time on both days. Anybody experienced the same problem?

I remembered I couldn't login on Thursday night too, but since it was late, I just walked away from my computer. Friday morning it workd.

Now it comes again.

ABW Ambassador
    Still can't login to Performics today(Sunday)...is it only me???

ABW Ambassador
    Had some trouble this morning but worked for me the rest of the day and now.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    No problems here - in earlier today and just got in again now.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

ABW Ambassador
    I just tried to login from another computer. It worked. But why couldn't I login from my laptop? That never happened before.

ABW Ambassador
    Ok, this is driving me crazy. I can login through "join affiliate" link where has "already a publisher?" username___ password___.

But I can't login from " http://www.connectcommerce.com/global/login.html". That's usually where I login to performics.

It's probably too much to ask for a help here. I've tried to delete cookies, restart computer...still no luck with my normal login link.

I probably can just go to www.performics --> Join affiliate --> login. But I wish I can figure out wht's wrong.

Affiliate Network Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by atonca
    Ok, this is driving me crazy. I can login through "join affiliate" link where has "already a publisher?" username___ password___.

But I can't login from " http://www.connectcommerce.com/global/login.html". That's usually where I login to performics.

It's probably too much to ask for a help here. I've tried to delete cookies, restart computer...still no luck with my normal login link.

I probably can just go to www.performics --> Join affiliate --> login. But I wish I can figure out wht's wrong.
    Not sure this will help, but try going to http://www.connectcommerce.com/global/login.html and hit CTRL-F5. That will force a reload of the page and will get any new javascript, stylesheets, etc.

Hope that helps.

-larry

Quote Originally Posted by Trust
    Had some trouble this morning but worked for me the rest of the day and now.
    I just tried to login from another computer. It worked.
    If the site DNS changed for some reason then the laptop is still looking at the old DNS while your other PC is looking at the current one.

Sometimes it takes 12-24 hours for a PC/LT to reset DNS settings.

When something like this happens to me, on the windows DOS screen to reset the DNS settings I type:

C:\>ipconfig /flushdns

Although, if this is the problem, I expect your Laptop is ok now. Also, I don't know why Trust only saw the problem for a short time...

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hello,

We apologize for the difficulty you are experiencing. In most cases, when a Performics publisher experiences technical problems - such as login or password issues – either a cookie is being erroneously blocked on your system or a software program is interfering. Here is how to fix it:

Verify that the following domains have not been unknowingly blocked by your browser:
    - cc-dt.com
    - connectcommerce.com
    - performics.com

For Internet Explorer, follow this path:
    Tools > Options > Privacy > Sites
    After clicking the Sites button a window will pop up titled Per Site Privacy Actions. - Scroll through the list of sites listed under Managed Web Sites to see if any of the above domains are already listed.
    - If yes, double-click the name and click the Allow button. Repeat for each of the above domains.
    - If no, enter each of the domains listed above and click the Allow button.

For Firefox, follow this path:
    Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies
    - If the box next to "Allow sites to set cookies" is unchecked, click Exceptions and add the domains listed above

If you are running security suites (e.g. Norton, McAfee) or anti-spyware programs (SpyBot, AdAware), please refer to the program's Help feature and search under terms like:
    cookies
    privacy
    approved sites
    exceptions
    The intent is to find out whether any of the domains listed in Step 1 are being blocked by one of these programs. Disabling this setting should use similar language - 'Always Allow', 'Allow Site', 'Exceptions', etc.

Please be aware that some programs may overwrite these settings even after you have set them. If the difficulties suddenly return, your troubleshooting should begin by checking these programs’ settings.

In the event that this does not result in the receipt of your password, please email affiliateATperformics.com and we will have your password reset manually.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need additional assistance.

Thank you,

Jamie Ross
    Manager, Affiliate Customer Support
    Last edited by perfjamie; March 12th, 2007 at 03:44 PM. Reason: more info

ABW Ambassador
    Thank you for all your good advices on my login problem

I haven't got a chance to do any of those steps you guys suggested yet, the login works fine now. Don't know what's happenning in the past few days(sometimes could login, sometimes couldn't)...

But as long as it works now, I don't mind at all.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread