Question February sales not yet locked in
    Don't know what's going on at CJ lately. Not only are sales way down so far for March, but I notice that no transactions have been locked in for February yet - today is the 12th and usually this is done by the 10th-11th each month. Anyone else not seeing their sales locked?

My commissions are not locked either, and the last 12 days for sales has been pretty weak. I haven't changed anything on my end, so something seems fishy to me.
    [B]geofferson marcy[/B]
    [I]affiliate manager[/I]
    [URL=http://www.advaliant.com]www.advaliant.com[/URL]
    [URL=http://www.dna11.com]www.dna11.com[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by geoffmarcy
    My commissions are not locked either, and the last 12 days for sales has been pretty weak. I haven't changed anything on my end, so something seems fishy to me.
    "Fishy" is an understatement! Anyhow, I'm glad to hear it's not only me.. I was just curious to see if anybody else is in the same boat (or should I say the "sinking ship" called CJ ).

ABW Ambassador
    They're not sinking. My sales have actually been up. But as with any day in the year, you'll have some people up, some people down, some people the same, every single day. Now if there was a widespread issue at CJ, the boards would be lit up, not only here but on blogs and other forums. It isn't.

My first 10 days of march were fantastic, and the last few days have been terrible for me... plus now it seems I cant get in to CJ... anyone else?

ABW Ambassador
    I have had some login issues here and there today. Right now I can get in fine.

Super slow for me today navigating the site. I noticed mine aren't locked either. I believe merchants aren't able to do anything on their end though, even though ours aren't locked... maybe Liquidate can clarify... I thought he commented on this before.

CJ Reporting
    Reporting is slow, sales have been down by 50% since beginning of February.
    Nothing is locked in yet, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy
    "Fishy" is an understatement! Anyhow, I'm glad to hear it's not only me.. I was just curious to see if anybody else is in the same boat (or should I say the "sinking ship" called CJ ).
    Same problem here: February sales no closed yet.
    [URL="tinyurl.com/p4wpj"]Orkut [COLOR="Red"]AdWords [/COLOR]Community[/URL] | [URL="tinyurl.com/hphom"]Orkut [COLOR="Red"]Commission Junction [/COLOR]Community[/URL] | [URL="http://tinyurl.com/nh6fc"]Orkut [COLOR="Red"]AdSense[/COLOR] Community[/URL]

Something else. Down in the bottom under Current Balance (March, 2007), last month's numbers are still showing beside "Commissions" and "Publisher Payments". They cancel each other out, but don't they usually reset to zero at the beginning of a month?

Usually when Cj does somekind of upgrade or technical work, they are delayed by few days. So, we probably won't see any account or payment changes until the 14th.

Cj has started to lock in Feb. earnings.

Quote Originally Posted by pacweb
    Cj has started to lock in Feb. earnings.
    same here

mine locked, but only first 3 days in feb and not even the total amount of the first 3 days.

They are now locked upto the 8th of Feb. Hopefully the whole month will be locked by the 20th

all commissions are locked and went to my current balence today. No publisher payments let, Thats when they mail the check.

odd thing though when I click on publisher payments with a $0.00 balence, it shows all my FEB commissions. Did this happen to anyone else?

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread