Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,64617,00.html

Keep Your Hands Off My Cookies

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Let the "perp walks" begin. Corporate greed coupled with placing those wil no morals -Ethics -or concern for others in positions of power guarantee the downfall of business empires. Hope the guy is forced into personal bankrupsy and then goes off to prison.

WebMaster Mike

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> The day after Kopper entered his plea, a federal judge froze more than $23 million in bank and brokerage accounts held by Fastow and his wife, Lea, his family foundation, his brother Peter, several former Enron employees and two holding companies. The Justice Department alleged that the accounts contain money from illegal Enron deals largely organized by Fastow and Kopper.

The prosecutors also are going after Fastow's newly built $2.6 million home in Houston's wealthiest neighborhood, River Oaks, where Skilling and Lay live.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Keep Your Hands Off My Cookies

"Keep Your Hands Off My Cookies ...and other peoples money!!"

WebMaster Mike

Right after the Enron news broke I posted that it was likley the tip of the iceberg. I was trashed by everybody for saying that. I even went so far as to advise all to get out of the market and into bonds and t bills. I was called a lot of names for such stupid statements. We have not seen the end yet but the greedy bas---ds are on the run.

I could type much better if I had knuckles

Freesurf your predictions though unpopular do prove true. Many here and everywhere wish to bury their heads in the sand and entertain no opposition to their own viewpoints. Hate to think of all my unpopular posts and predictions that have proven out over time to come true.

As you read this GWB will be given complete powers to Wage War against Saddam by the majority of Congress. He refuses to have his hands tied when dealing with terrorist threats to make 9/11 look like just another suicide bombing. Many still think we are the same America they were accustomed too before 9/11. The same goes for Industry leaders prior to the .com bubble burst who think it's business as usual!

WebMaster Mike

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread