Any opinions on announcing via...?
    Any opinions on announcing via http://www.affiliateannouncement.com/ ? I've purchased the announcement here, and about 40 affiliates have signed up with me. Yes, I know I will need to recruit, but I was wondering if this would be a good method?

I've purchased and am reading Geno's book, so I have SO MUCH to get to, but thought this might be a good next step.

Thanks, Juli

They might've changed since then , but I would take it carefully, and it's good you've asked here... I myself am looking forward to other people's opinions/experiences shared in this thread.

Geno

Hi Juli,
    sorry I cannot give you feedback, because I am just deciding what to do, but I have a few questions:

Which service did you purchase? The Affiliate Directory Submission Bundle for Free Directories ($295) or for Paid Inclusion Directories ($695)?

And how did it continue after your first 40 affiliate sign-ups? Did you get lots of leads as well, i.e. were they quality affiliates or just beginners?

Did you get a personalised service, you know how they advertise that they rewrite and check all your affiliate copy.

I am just thinking about whether to go with them or a much cheaper solution through affiliatefirst.com for $59.

Thanks
    Alexander
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; April 3rd, 2007 at 11:34 AM. Reason: Restored post, removed hotlink

I have posted two or even three questions on their website and never got an answer at all. So if they cannot even get that working, I guess there is no point dealing with them.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Passionate, you can create a list by googling around or I can give you one. Just submit a couple a day but most require a reciprocol link which Google does like. Its not going to get you a ton of affiliates but will get you some.

Thanks Chuck,
    if you are happy to pass your list on, that would be great. I've started that process, but am wondering just how effective it really is.
    I'll probably fine-tune our affiliate program a bit more and then announce it at ABW.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread