Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Exclamation Two in one day
    In case you missed the emails, two merchants sent out program termination notes today

SafetyZone.com
    Alsto.com

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=87031

SafetyZone and HomeFocusCatalog -both are the same co

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    I think I ended up with 4 mails today from different brands that all ended up being from one firm running multiple brands on LS as seperate programs.

Begs to ask, would they have been better running then under one program, sure there would be some brand dilution there but, cost wise it would have been more effective and meant recruiting for one would have been recruiting for all.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Improvements/HSN
    My bet is it's all the HSN/Improvements companies.. Look for expedia, hotels.com etc to start pulling too
    [SIZE=2][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=RoyalBlue]He who asks is a fool for five minutes...but he who does not ask is a fool forever.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] :rolleyes:

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by tmmmandm
    My bet is it's all the HSN/Improvements companies.. Look for expedia, hotels.com etc to start pulling too
    Did a WHOis and it pointed to "Hanover Direct Inc" of NJ.
    HANOVERDIRECT dot COM
    Not sure if they are realted to expedia

Expedia, hotels.com, etc is part of IAC.

Then again, I maybe wrong

Expedia seems to be one of the last holdouts at befree. lol I wish they'd all just leave so I wouldn't have to log in there. lol Just a couple of em are left.
    Hotels I don't think..but then who knows? lol They just invited me to join their program the other day through CJ, so don't think they're ending.....but as I said....who knows? lol

Chris - it's easier for them to confuse us the way they do it. lol With the posts at times regarding the cost to send out some newsletters given as an excuse to terminate affiliates....you'd definitely think your thoughts would make a lot of sense to them as a way to save money.

Hanover Direct is Domestications, The Company Store, Undergear, Silhouettes, ClearanceWorld.com, International Male, and some other ones as well. No relation to Expedia or travel companies.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread