Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Post SafetyZone and HomeFocusCatalog Affiliate closing
    In case you are their aff and not getting their email.
    Same company (see the emails)

FYI:
    [QUOTE]Dear SafetyZone.com Affiliate,

SafetyZone.com would like to thank you for your participation in our affiliate program. Unfortunately, we have made a business decision to shut down the SafetyZone.com Affiliate Program.

We will pay for commissions earned on Net Orders received through an affiliate link based on the terms of our Agreement, plus any earned outstanding payments currently owned to affiliates. Affiliates sales commissions will not accrue after March 15, 2007. If you have changed your contact information, please update your profile at LinkShare so you can receive your final commission check in a timely manner.

Pursuant to our Affiliate Agreement between SafetyZone.com and you, this shall serve as our formal written notice to terminate our SafetyZone.com Affiliate Agreement. Per our Agreement, you are required to remove any and all banners, buttons, text links, product images and store fronts that link to SafetyZone.com by End of Business Day March 15, 2007 EST. If you have any questions regarding this manner, please contact affiliates (AT) SafetyZoneaffiliates.com

Once again, we thank you for supporting the SafetyZone.com Affiliate Program and appreciate your compliance with these termination provisions.

Sincerely,

Ryan McKelvey
    President
    affiliates (AT) SafetyZoneaffiliates.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~SECOND email~~~~~~~~~~~~

March 15, 2007

Dear HomeFocusCatalog.com Affiliate,

HomeFocusCatalog.com would like to thank you for your participation in our affiliate program. Unfortunately, we have made a business decision to shut down the HomeFocusCatalog.com Affiliate Program.

We will pay for commissions earned on Net Orders received through an affiliate link based on the terms of our Agreement, plus any earned outstanding payments currently owned to affiliates. Affiliates sales commissions will not accrue after March 15, 2007. If you have changed your contact information, please update your profile at LinkShare so you can receive your final commission check in a timely manner.

Pursuant to our Affiliate Agreement between HomeFocusCatalog.com and you, this shall serve as our formal written notice to terminate our HomeFocusCatalog.com Affiliate Agreement. Per our Agreement, you are required to remove any and all banners, buttons, text links, product images and store fronts that link to HomeFocusCatalog.com by End of Business Day March 15, 2007 EST. If you have any questions regarding this manner, please contact affiliates (AT) HomeFocusaffiliates.com.

Once again, we thank you for supporting the HomeFocusCatalog.com Affiliate Program and appreciate your compliance with these termination provisions.

Sincerely,

Ryan McKelvey
    President
    affiliates (AT) HomeFocusaffiliates.com

Thanks Eric I got the one about HomeFocus but not the other so didn't know about it. (might be it just hasn't come yet)

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    anything for you my purple friend..

Awwhh thank you Eric and right back at ya although don't think you're purple ....hee heee

In defense of the affiliate manager Ryan...not sure why but did only receive the one email to me but when I checked in at LS he had sent an email in there to me for both of them.

Improvements catalog and Alsto's are also closing. they were all part of the same group

their problem was that because they were still sending checks, all affiliates dumped them

No their problem was they were managed by eComWorks and that company has as everyone knows had some serious issues in the past. Not issuing checks and at one point they emailed us asking us not to cash checks they sent out because they were having problems with their bank (aka there was no money in their account) and all the other games they have played. I just got a check from them last week that was dated 12-29-06 I guess they were hoping it wouldn't get to me too quick and the 90 day limit on checks would pass before I cashed it.

I feel sorry for all of these companies because eComWorks has pretty much screwed them! All they had to do was get a REAL OPM company onboard and they would have been great merchants. Oh well c'est la vie we will move on and without AM their businesses will go for a sh*t.

web dev with whiskers tn-morgen's Avatar
    Angry Sorry to see them go
    I actually liked the product line and the linking code was easy for me to hide. They had some really cool items that now I have to find elsewhere. It's a shame that a good company has to be destroyed by the predatory practices of others. Where I'll find the products, I have no idea.

And it's right in the middle of a month, too! I'm running a promotion on them this month! At the beginning of this month, I started pushing spring cleaning and that meant Home Focus and Improvements both! This totally sucks!

No notice, either! Again! Linkshare strikes again! Please, someone find a place for me to get the stuff I need outside of LS

At least this isn't LS's fault!
    Last edited by tn-morgen; March 17th, 2007 at 08:05 PM. Reason: forgot something

tn-morgen:
    Can't really tell ya how well they would do for ya, but:

Get Organized is at CJ - They're managed by Converseon. Not sure if Jamie Birch is the affiliate manager or one of the others there.

A Trendy Home is at CJ - Not sure who the affiliate manager is.

Stacksand Stacks is at CJ - Not sure who the affiliate manager is.

SmartHome is at Linkshare - Lisa Mann is the affiliate manager. Think she posts here at times. She's very willing to help ya if you need any.

Not sure if they'll help ya or not. Hope so

There's a bunch of vacuums, etc. sites, too but not really sure what you're looking for. The sites I listed are in the same type of category as the sites that got deactivated.

web dev with whiskers tn-morgen's Avatar
    Red face
    Purple Bear is my Big Huggy Bear

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chriscrm
    No their problem was they were managed by eComWorks and that company has as everyone knows had some serious issues in the past. Not issuing checks and at one point they emailed us asking us not to cash checks they sent out because they were having problems with their bank (aka there was no money in their account) and all the other games they have played. I just got a check from them last week that was dated 12-29-06 I guess they were hoping it wouldn't get to me too quick and the 90 day limit on checks would pass before I cashed it.
    I didn't get emails, only the rubber checks.

Quote Originally Posted by purplebear
    Stacksand Stacks is at CJ - Not sure who the affiliate manager is.
    Heather Mannion "Manager, Purchasing and Affiliates" runs their program, and she's great; very helpful and responsive to any problem.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread