Hey Folks,

The purpose of this post is twofold. Both parts, however, are about PricePoint.com. This is a new exclusive AvantLink merchant we recently announced here.

First, I wanted to specifically highlight a Price Point Affiliate program promo that's now live through the end of March. Every two weeks Price Point rolls out a sale or promotion that will improve on an already impressive conversion rate (they are a heavily branded, discount cycling gear and apparel retailer...and so far they've converted at over 10% on their Affiliate traffic in AvantLink). The details of the current promo: Shoppers have a chance of winning a Brian Lopes autographed Marzocchi Fork. (Brian Lopes is a 3X World mountain bike champion.) For more info on this promo including the landing page URL check out my blog post from earlier today.

The second reason for this post is to let everyone know that Price Point rolls out a new sale/promo twice each month. SO, if you have sports or outdoor traffic this is the program to try out the Dynamic Coupon Feed on (if you haven't already used it, that is). Every two weeks Price Point will update their creative list with a banner and text link (flagged for inclusion in their coupon feed) dedicated to the sale/promo, and I will update our blog with the new offer as soon as it's live. You can/should subscribe to our Promotions' Category RSS Feed to keep up on all these new Price Point offers (as well as several other merchants who we actively post promos for on the blog).

Let me know if you need anything.

Gary M