ABW Ambassador
    Yall know I have a weird sense of humpr at times well here goes.

1) I'm going to be the first to write a toolbar app that looks does nothing but monitor merchant sign up links at the network. If they go to performics and go to sign up for Blair I'm gonna blink a notice that HEY, they are over at CJ at pay better there. But of course if they are at CJ then I'm gonna say permormics. The idea here is to create mass confusion and undermine their business. Hey maybe I'll do every time a vendor is inspected regardless if they are at another network or not [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img].

2) Lets all get that blinking sailboat and paste the little fu**er all over our web sites [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]. Lets write a driveby download to to install it on peoples machines. We'll change the icon they have to be a finger or a moon shot, something that will infuriate the consumers and make them not want these things on their PC or at least make them realize how paranoin they should be.
    Again, lets cause some chaios and confusion.

3) I was I believe the first one to call for an outright ban and close our stores for two or three days in a coordinated way - This I'm serious about and will do but not by myself [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]. Again, cause as much confusion as we can. The "real networks" CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN will get ahold of this. Let's hear errrrrrr "some persons call this practice acceptable" and say they think it's OK on national television. It won't only be the affiliate community ripping them to shreds after that. Ohhhhhhhhh my.

Obviously, I'm in that mood again and figured we could all use a laugh after the last couple of weeks.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] Have a great weekend [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    St Clair Shores MI.
    Place a link like "click here to get a free hair cut in 1800 cities" and make it just execute an [F-11] function key. Walla the system tray disappears.

WebMaster Mike

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread