how does affiliate business work for me - tips and tricks
    I have never imaged that affiliate could bring me a lot of money like this. Every week I got about more than 1000$. just wanna share to you guys some tips and tricks

1. Play around with many merchants and product, don't depend only on clickbank and comission junction . There are a lot of individual affiliate service for each company, like ebay.com or 1and1.com... but be noticed, the more it's famous, the more competive. I recommend you to find unfamous ones to deal with

2. Don't play with pay per click but if you stil want to try, I recommend adbite, much cheaper than others like adwords but work pretty well.

3. Prepare your affiliate link:
    + When you have a lot of links, it's not easy for you to managing them, some products are sold faster than others, keep track how your links work. Don't stupidly try to promote products that everyone doesn't buy
    + securing your links, don't let people steal your profit. It's so easy to do that. There are some posts about how to cloaking your links, try to find it yourself. But it's a lil inconvenient for you to do it manually. There are some services, some free ones like tinyurl.com, some ones you have to pay for like linkshield.com or linksnapshot.com... of cources paid ones are much better and they will have you a lot in managing how your links work, which is every important. I tried many of them but I would say that linksnapshot.com is the best with a lot of features and it's also the cheapest services.
    tip: these sevices, they have affiliate programs, you can save a lot of money by first registering for affiliate and then buying your own products.

4. Many people would ask: so what is your way to promote your products? that is the most important things I want to share, this is the answer: writing blog, writing online articles . But the best way is particiting internet forums. If you want to sell digital products, go to large digital forums. Try to post many useful posts, be famous in these forum. So what? duh, use the signature feature. Put your links in your signature, the more you are famous in the forum, the more people will click in the link in your links. Trust me, it works very well. maybe not fast, but some days, when you wake up, check your commission, you will be very suprising. Another good things is it work for you free, without having pay any things like adwords but give much better results.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Try to post many useful posts, be famous in these forum. So what? duh, use the signature feature. Put your links in your signature, the more you are famous in the forum, the more people will click in the link in your links.
    And that's why newbs don't get sig rights on ABW

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Let's see if I got this right.....

1.) sell products that people buy
    2.) don't sell products that people don't buy
    3.) starting with your very first post, load your sig with links to
    your sites.
    4.) get famous
    5.) use adware and parasites

I'm on my way to the first row!!

Sunday, I have a feeling that you mean well and I'm sure after you've been around here a while you will look back and enjoy your first post. Good luck to you. I can't wait to see what you do with your signature when the time comes.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Borat is that you ?
    ---
    This response was masterly crafted via the fingers of Patrick Allmond who believe you should StopDoingNothing starting today.
    ---
    Focus Consulting is where I roll | Follow @patrickallmond on Twitter
    Search Engine Marketing | Search Engine Optimization | Social Media | Online Video

Tax Paying Member
    I do believe that Sunday has been here before. The story line looks familiar.

Then again, is Sunday the first or the last day of the week???
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

yeah, thanks to every body for comments . I know there are some guys got hundreds thoudsands $$$ a month, why don't you guys share your sercret.

PS: I know there is a guy who is selling ebook about fitness, he posted a clip into youtube and google video with the tittle "what a girl want from a guy" ). Got a lot of attraction

Then again, is Sunday the first or the last day of the week???
    --> with me, it's the first day

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sunday
    I know there is a guy who is selling ebook about fitness, he posted a clip into youtube and google video with the tittle "what a girl want from a guy" ). Got a lot of attraction
    Was it an animated wallet? (ducking, Alan exits)
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

ABW Ambassador
    >>I know there are some guys got hundreds thoudsands $$$ a month, why don't you guys share your sercret.

In an effort to save you the time it takes to read and learn at ABW,
    I'll just wire transfer $10,000 USD to Ho Chi Minh City today.

very impressive

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll try Adbite tomorrow.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

Affiliate Network Rep
    thanks for the tips!!!
    Those tips are really one great of an inspiration for me to go on and pursue my love for affiliate marketing!

I just hope I would be lucky and gifted as you are in this industry!

Thanks so much though! really helpful and informative for all of us affiliate geeks.

you guys are all welcome.

PS: to tell you the truth, linksnapshot.com is one of the keys, it generates RSS link for me and then I just post my RSS channel into many forum, blog, feed burner, my yahoo, bloglines, bojo, newgator.... and everytime I add a new product, It automaticly update for me .

Internet Cowboy
    So...if I go around the Internet spamming forums I will be rich?
    WOW, why did I never think of that before?

Yeah Scott. Imagine... You could be making money in this industry if you had posted 3,964 times in other forums.

Someday you'll catch on, US. Until then, keep scraping by like you do... ;p
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    You're just slow to the game, I suppose...

But don't worry, there's still plenty of time to sell yourself out and cash in on your ethics. They might not go for as much now as they did before, but I hear email spamming and phishing schemes can pull in a bit of cash. Maybe we could go in together, and I'll design emails that look like they came from financial institutions.

On that note, I got a great one the other day from Wachovia Bank. It said there had been a lot of login activity and that I needed to verify my ID. Funny thing is, I don't bank with Wachovia...and especially not at URL://wachovia.somejunkdomain.cc/scam/givemeyourcredentials.htm
    Last edited by cbsturg; March 19th, 2007 at 11:19 AM. Reason: link to fake wachovia site wasn't supposed to show...
    Chris Sturgill
    "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals." - H. Simpson

i got an similar email which is http://www.ebay.comercial.[censored].com.....
    ha ha, it's funny anyway
    Last edited by Leader; March 21st, 2007 at 02:27 AM. Reason: No live links to phishers please

That URL was already dead when I checked. Still, please don't give any live links to scam sites. They don't deserve any SEO.
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    So, I'm doing it backwards? I delete spam from my forum two or three times a day, and I then block the users from doing it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy
    So, I'm doing it backwards? I delete spam from my forum two or three times a day, and I then block the users from doing it again.
    Think we've had enough fun with this one, then?

I'm inclined to agree.

Thread locked.
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

21. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread