Wire Sculpture Check Anyone?
    Just wondering if anyone had received their check from the Wire Sculpture program from February sales yet? Got an email about moving states and they are not very responsive to email so figured that another affiliate would be my best source of info on checks at the moment. None here yet, obviously or I wouldn't be asking! LOL

It may be a little bit early for it. They send them "on or about" the 15th.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

Could be, I guess I just got spoiled to them showing up pretty consistently around this time. Looking for that payday, ya know?

I'm waiting and hoping too. They were a little bit early last month. I wouldn't worry about it until about the 20th or so.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates

I did get mine today - the mailman put it in the wrong box lol. So yours must still be en route.

Finally! Showed up on the 22nd, through no delay on the WS programs' part...was mailed on the 14th. That is the sorry state of the postal service these days, when I worked there they stressed 3 day expected delivery on letters. They push Priority delivery service now, for about 10 times the price...

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread