Problem viewing product links
    Sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier. Currently new to the realm of affiliate marketing, but having fun starting up my potential "free lunch" (even though spending hours of time doing this is FAR from free). I currently focus on one site mostly Connection Guru. However I have a few others that I update occasionally.

Anyways, as to my problem. I can't seem to access any product links on CJ right now. Been having this problem since Saturday, and wondering if anyone else is having this problem.

Thanks for any help as I would love to start taking advantage of using CJ and not this Amazon Affiliate stuff that seems to gouge it's affiliates.

CJ very slow
    Same problem here; however, I turned to my work at another resource - SAS. I prefer to spread my affiliate relationships among many resources. Something is always a mess at one or another affiliate network.

Ugh it's definitely annoying. I'd rather not have to deal with too many affiliates. Think these places would be on top of things, maybe it's a weekend thing and they'll have it fixed tomorrow.

Still wondering if I can take a keyword link from CJ and just link it to a specific product page instead of the homepage. Just don't wanna break any rules.

*EDIT*
    Nevermind looks like I can't, they give me some funky link that won't allow me to direct it to any particular site... Ugh, oh well, guess I'll wait until they fix their product links.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread