ABW Ambassador
    Merchant Payment History
    The most recent date listed in Merchant Payment History in SynergyAnalytics for my merchants in 3/8/07. I have a hard time believing that is accurate. Linkshare has a history of not updating this info. until well after they have received merchant payments. Does anyone show a date after 3/8 in their Merchant Payment History?

I still have a few merchants who haven't paid for December.

Same here. I don't see anything newer than 3/8/07. It's certainly deceptive when they say "Payment Received on" when that date is often 1-3 weeks after they received payment.

LinkShare Merchants: Why do you put up with this? LinkShare makes you look bad by implying that they didn't receive your payments when they really did.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

ABW Ambassador
    Ranae, could you please ask that the Merchant Payment History be updated to include all merchant payments received after March 8th?

ABW Ambassador
    There are quite a few that now say 3/20 which of course is today's date, not the actual date that Linkshare received the respective merchant's payment.

ABW Ambassador
    There has been no improvement on this. Linkshare seems to post merchant payments only about every two weeks and then when they do, they list the current date rather than the date the payment was actually received.

Again, I ask that Ranae address this and let us know why we are not provided accurate information on a timely basis.

ABW Ambassador
    Linkshare continues to fail miserably in updating the Merchant Payment History. The most recent date which appears on my report is 7/5 yet I know I have several merchants who have paid over the past two weeks.

ABW Ambassador
    How about a response, Ranae? I contacted three merchants this month about past due payments. Two of those didn't realize there was a problem until I brought it to their attention (sure, they should be doing a better job of monitoring this). The third one said a payment was made on 7/11 yet SA still shows Awaiting Payment.

Affiliates rely on Linkshare providing up-to-date information and that is not being done.

I also wish Linkshare wouldn't list a Payment Sent date that is 3 or 4 days prior to the actual Payment Sent date. A wire transfer for Direct Deposit will show up in the recipient's account (in the U.S.) the day after it is sent, so when it shows up 3 or 4 days after the Linkshare Payment Sent date, it's very obvious that the Payment Sent date is wrong.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread