Thread: Mercora... hooked after 3 mins

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Talking Mercora... hooked after 3 mins
    Okay by chance I downloaded this software called Mercora IMRadio.

And I've been hooked since then, it's just not quite like any kind of Internet based Music system I've played with before... the coolest thing so far I have found is the keyword related streaming music.

Type in the word Rainbow and you're streamed none stop music with the word Rainbow in the title, loads of pre set 'channels' and 'DJ' mixes... wicked stuff!

I think they are on SAS with an Aff program, nothing to do with amwso...but I think I need to call them

Link here to software : http://www.mercora.com/download.asp

They also have a phone based software

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Anyone else here use Mercora, I'm having some problems getting my radio station set up and broadcasting... sent a mail to support, any immediate help would be appreciated

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Okay I got this sorted. Radio Chris is up and running, well when I'm on line it is

4. Newsletter Signup