Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Join Date
    March 21st, 2007
    new to linkshare
    so my only problem is i don't know what form to fill??
    there are 5 forms, I am from Croatia, and by now i got my money through checks, and want to go on with it.
    so can you help me?
    thank you

  2. #2
    ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Since you are considered a foreign affiliate, you must complete the W-8 tax forms which is the forms that apply to foreign affiliates. If you have questions about the W-8 tax form, there is information at


  3. #3
    Join Date
    March 21st, 2007
    thank you, but i've read this several times and still can't understand enough to fill a form, so again if you could be a little more help, i didn't have to fill no tay forms before,i was only payed by checks, which of these forms is most similar to that? all of them are talking about some tax methods.

  4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: March 14th, 2007, 03:54 AM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: October 24th, 2004, 02:07 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: July 29th, 2004, 05:14 PM
  4. Linkshare: I make sale - Linkshare puts me in HOLE
    By cyclone in forum Rakuten LinkShare - LS
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: May 16th, 2003, 09:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts