Affiliate Manager
    Thought I'd let you all know what a great job of getting people's attention you are doing as a group at ABW. I have gotten more calls and emails from the brass here in the past couple of weeks then ever in the past. All of the sudden, everyone wants details on exactly what they are hearing about and to confirm that we are on the up and up.

It's great for me to be able to say- of course, we added a clause to the contract about a year ago. We haven't had any problems and we're constantly on the watch for them.

I have also had a number of affilaites who have come to me and asked what parasites are and if we are involved.

This shows me that you are hitting two important markets- the mass of affiliates and the decision makers at these companies.

Raise a glass to yourself tonight and congratulations!

Jessica Hutson
    Manager of Affiliate Relations/Development
    Interactive Affiliate Network

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks for the update,

I'm sure many others like myself are glad to hear from people like you that "we are making an impact".

I think I'll have that glass or two before the moderated discussion tonight. Lord my spelling and typing is bad enough as it is. I might not be able to type a thing. - LOL

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread