Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    4Checks Offers Coupons - 24 to choose from!
    Did you know 4checks.com offers 24 different coupons for introductory offers?

There are currently 2-3 different coupon creatives per brand available for you to display on your site. To access the code, Log In to your affiliate admin area, click on Get Links at the top and select Coupon Code Banners.

If you find you need them in a different size, etc. - just let me know and I'll take care of it for you. Please feel free to get in touch with me if you have questions.

Take care,
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Can you give some insight on how we're supposed to use the 24 different coupon banners?

The thought of having all 24 on a page sounds like it will only overwelm and confuse my visitors.

How will a customer know they want the Artistic Checks over all the others? Wouldn't they have to know which check they want first - before choosing the specific manufacturer coupon?

And, my page is all about 4checks... yet if someone clicks the Artistic coupon, they're actually taken to the artistic website - with no apparent link back to 4checks once they get there. Is that a good thing?

Are these coupons long term? The thought of manually changing 24 coupons all the time for just one merchant is daunting.

Specific Question:

From 4checks, I found a Las Vegas check at

http://www.4checks.com/results.asp?s...x=14&image.y=6

While browsing, I ended up at LifeChecks. I entered Las Vegas in the search box to get back to the Vegas check, and got "Your search for Las Vegas has NO results"

I'm assuming these related site's searches aren't all intermingled. So how do we tell a visitor they must first somehow go back to 4checks and repeat the search.

Specific Q2:

Back to the Vegas check, where are the specifics? After clicking thru some links, you end up at StylesChecks at

http://www.styleschecks.com/shop/product.aspx?ProductID=Z193PCHK(Base)&CategoryName=PCHK-SC(Base)&SubcategoryName=Interests-PCHK-SC(Base)&CategoryCode=

and the only copy is: Feeling lucky? Then put your luck to test where the stakes are high and the energy is electric. If you play your cards--dice or slots--right, your rewards could be great.

Where's the check size? Security features? How many checks, etc?

KBStore question:

What's the difference between

4Checks -- Main (805 Products, updated 3/7/2007)
    4Checks -- NonRotating Images (789 Products, updated 11/1/2006)

I'm unclear what the non-rotating image option is all about

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Kay
    Can you give some insight on how we're supposed to use the 24 different coupon banners?

The thought of having all 24 on a page sounds like it will only overwelm and confuse my visitors.
    Billy,

I apologize for the delay in responding - I have been sick with bronchitis.

I'd be happy to give some insight as to how to make good use of the coupon banners. Since 4checks is not a brand in and of itself, there is no one coupon that can be used site-wide, so we have created at least one coupon that can be applied to each brand. The coupons available for Styles Checks, for example, include one with a good deal of text with the 2nd box of checks at 95 cents, one rotating banner with the 2nd box at 95 cents and one rotating banner available with the 2nd box at 49 cents. They are all valid coupon offers and you can select whichever one you wish to display.

You can feature the coupon codes with a link directly to the specific site. For example, you could list the coupon code and then include a text link to that home page. You could feature a special offer page and list all of the coupon codes, including a few lines of unique content to describe what each brand has to offer and what sets it apart from the rest. You could also create a page for each brand and feature the coupons on each page or you could link directly to the Special Offers page. I hope this helps.

How will a customer know they want the Artistic Checks over all the others? Wouldn't they have to know which check they want first - before choosing the specific manufacturer coupon?
    This is a good point. You might want to consider featuring the coupon code and a few of the images from the datafeed for each brand. I can supply you with a list of best sellers by brand if you would like.

And, my page is all about 4checks... yet if someone clicks the Artistic coupon, they're actually taken to the artistic website - with no apparent link back to 4checks once they get there. Is that a good thing?
    If the customer clicks on the Artistic coupon, they are taken directly to the Artistic site. This method has shown to convert the best. I don't necessarily think this is a bad thing, but if you have any ideas about this, I'm all ears.

Are these coupons long term? The thought of manually changing 24 coupons all the time for just one merchant is daunting.
    These coupons do not have set expiration dates. Should they need to be expired, I will be sure to give plenty of notice beforehand.

Specific Question:

From 4checks, I found a Las Vegas check at

http://www.4checks.com/results.asp?s...x=14&image.y=6

While browsing, I ended up at LifeChecks. I entered Las Vegas in the search box to get back to the Vegas check, and got "Your search for Las Vegas has NO results"

I'm assuming these related site's searches aren't all intermingled. So how do we tell a visitor they must first somehow go back to 4checks and repeat the search.
    Yes, the search boxes are individual to each site. On the home page of LifeChecks, there is a 4Checks search box to assist customers in accessing all 800+ designs.

Specific Q2:

Back to the Vegas check, where are the specifics? After clicking thru some links, you end up at StylesChecks at

http://www.styleschecks.com/shop/product.aspx?ProductID=Z193PCHK(Base)&CategoryName=PCHK-SC(Base)&SubcategoryName=Interests-PCHK-SC(Base)&CategoryCode=

and the only copy is: Feeling lucky? Then put your luck to test where the stakes are high and the energy is electric. If you play your cards--dice or slots--right, your rewards could be great.

Where's the check size? Security features? How many checks, etc?
    We don't list this information on that particular page of the site. There are links to the FAQ's, Security, etc. that contain this information on that page.

If you have any other questions, please let me know. Again, thank you for your patience. I should be back in the office tomorrow.

KBStore question:

What's the difference between

4Checks -- Main (805 Products, updated 3/7/2007)
    4Checks -- NonRotating Images (789 Products, updated 11/1/2006)

I'm unclear what the non-rotating image option is all about
    We had an affiliate partner request a datafeed that featured non-rotating images, similar to the results on the View All Checks. Looks like it needs to be updated. I'll get on that once I'm back in the office.

OK... I'm using the Kolimbo deeplinking wizard to link to the obove vegas check - which is on the styleschecks website

and I get...

Deep Link Wizard Result for 4Checks:
    Sorry, your link must point to a page on the http://www.4checks.com domain in order to deep link.

So how do I link to it... and how do I add a subID to the link?

Hi Billy,

Please check your PM. I sent you the link complete with your affiliate ID, but you may want to substitute the subID text according to your preference.

Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Take care,
    Kim

Aren't you in Maryland? And it's like 10pm there!! Geez

Yes, I'm in Maryland and yes, it's now past 10 p.m.

This is the best time for me to visit ABW as all of my kiddies are in bed and the after school/work rush has ended. Plus I can't go to sleep without making sure there aren't any pending requests. (Just a touch of OCD, just a touch...)

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread