Going Back to St. Pete for 3-4 Weeks
    Flying back to St. Pete the day after tomorrow (for an Easter break from school and research)... The girls are leaping and jumping!!

Geno

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    You must have like a bazillion frequent flyer miles, Geno!

Quote Originally Posted by Geno Prussakov
    Flying back to St. Pete the day after tomorrow (for an Easter break from school and research)...
    Geno
    Howdy

I got bunch of kin folks living on or around 'fontanka' st. Hoping to go back to visit Russia this coming 2007 summer.

Have a safe trip comrade!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhea
    You must have like a bazillion frequent flyer miles, Geno!
    I've got so much that I do not know what to do with them. In actual fact, I find "frequent flyer miles" quite inconvenient, Rhea. When it comes to planning a trip, you can never plan it right using the miles. They would always put you on some weird flights at inconvenient times and keep the better ones for the "paying" customers (like my spending of $60k+ on the credit card wasn't paying)... So I rarely use them, and they just keep piling up (both from flights and from credit card spendings). I wish, the system was more convenient.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitty
    I got bunch of kin folks living on or around 'fontanka' st. Hoping to go back to visit Russia this coming 2007 summer.
    It's actually Fontanka River Embankment, Mitty. If you are seriously interested in visiting Russia in the summer of 2007, check this out.

Geno

Back in St. Pete, and loving it!! It may be that the apartment I own here is around 5 times as big as the one I rent in Oxford, or just the Spirit of Russia.... I don't know.

Anyway... I'm back in touch after about 8 hours of being disconnected, and already thinking of more exciting things to do with my programs in the course or this week...

Geno

Quote Originally Posted by Geno Prussakov
    In actual fact, I find "frequent flyer miles" quite inconvenient, Rhea. When it comes to planning a trip, you can never plan it right using the miles. They would always put you on some weird flights at inconvenient times and keep the better ones for the "paying" customers (like my spending of $60k+ on the credit card wasn't paying)... So I rarely use them, and they just keep piling up (both from flights and from credit card spendings). I wish, the system was more convenient.

Geno
    I have similar experience with the frequent flyer mileage. At first I was conscious on making my flight plans with my mileage club airlines. But after getting some uncomfortable flights schedules upon redemption of my accrued miles, i lost my interest in accumulating them. Which reminds me, I got a recent notice from Cathay that my mileage is expiring!

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread