Red face Incentivized Website-Need Help!
    Hello. I am starting an incentivized website and have come across a couple of issues...looking for the following:

1. I have signed up with Linkshare...does anyone have the code to help download the .lmp files?

2. Does anyone have a database they are using that would help manage all merchants data from Linkshare after it is downloaded?

3. Also looking for a database, created for a "Point Reward System", that will allow us to manage the sales for members who sign up at our site.
    (i.e. "X" amount of points accumulated represent "X" amount of dollars accumulated for rebate to member-need system/database to manage this)

Any information that can be provided is greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Henry

Quote Originally Posted by hperez40
    Hello. I am starting an incentivized website and have come across a couple of issues...looking for the following:

1. I have signed up with Linkshare...does anyone have the code to help download the .lmp files?

2. Does anyone have a database they are using that would help manage all merchants data from Linkshare after it is downloaded?

3. Also looking for a database, created for a "Point Reward System", that will allow us to manage the sales for members who sign up at our site.
    (i.e. "X" amount of points accumulated represent "X" amount of dollars accumulated for rebate to member-need system/database to manage this)

Any information that can be provided is greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Henry
    Answers:
    1. Sorry, don't know this.
    2. Unless you're looking for an out of the box solution (which I would not recommend, as I haven't found a legit looking script yet, nor have I found one that claims to work with the major networks), you're going to have to program this yourself.

Please help me understand just what you are looking for. You are building a site that will give points if people will buy through your site. Hmmmm... let me finish this drink (I've had a few already)

Let's say one of your visitors want a BBQ grill. After he comes to my site and reads the 20 product reviews I spent 30 hours writing, glances through the 10 merchant evaluations I spent 30 hours writing, checks all the prices in the showcase I spent 100 hours building and maintaining, then he comes to a decision on exactly what to buy. Then he clicks on your site to buy it because he'll get his points, and I lose my commission for all the work I did.

So you wander in here and in your first post you ask everyone how to build a site that will steal legitimate commissions from hard working affiliates.

On behalf of all of the hard working affiliates, you can go eat shit and bark at the moon.

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    I am not sure about the .lmp files nor have i heard of this extension.

Look like you are trying to accomplish the &u1 or need to accomplish it. u1 aka Linkshare's signature prog
    http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...ight=signature

Can't help you with coding and I would suggest looking for out of the box php

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread