--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Read my last paragraph again! Did I say affiliate sites? I said merchant sites son, MERCHANT sites.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"schill,

I read your post, I was just explaining to the multitude of affiliates who think other wise from another poster."

Haiko,

You spent quite some time telling everybody there was no breach of copyright. You spent quite some time arguing with me before you read my message correctly and eventually understood it. But now you are admitting there is a breach and its on the merchant's website! Why don't you explain that to your multitude of affiliates? Thats its the MERCHANTS who should be prosecuting, not you.

Go tell 'em then son!

After you finish beating your head against a brick wall with CEOs who don't know what the hell you're talking about, do discuss your legal fund plans in public some more, it is very entertaining - from a legal perspective!

Frank

Ahhh ... More of the problem!

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

Well then, you better go where the money is, hadn't you? If you cooperate with Wurld and grow your businessess in tandem with the shopping applications, you won't even notice the money it costs. They won't kill you off. They need you.

But you fight and struggle and have to let them in anyway, in the end. It will take all that you have to keep them away and son - the struggle will drive you crazy. It will cost you every penny you have and you'll end up a paranoid wreck.

The delete button is just too tempting. One little hit - won't hurt, will it? But one isn't enough, soon you'll need to take out whole messages - then whole threads.

Next you'll imagine phone calls and 'visitors' who probe you for whatever it is floats their boat. But oddly there are never any recordings..

But I digress.

Get it together son. While you still have time - make a clean breast of it before you eliminate EVERY friend you have.

Frank

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Wurld isn't that strong of a company.

They are hurting badly right now and have nothing but fear about what is about to happen to them.

oh another note, how convenient that you got the last F word in right before the forum closed.

The forum that was supposed to be moderated.

I am amazed at your integrity.

You must be most proud of yourself/s

Vicki

Happiness is a choice that requires effort at times.

ABW Ambassador
    Oh dont worry Vicki the nasty stuff will be deleted soon enough.

Only if somebody else throws it back at him he will wave it under everybody elses noses for all of time to come.

All around the mulberry bush the monkey chased the weasel

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Vicki:
    oh another note, how convenient that you got the last F word in right before the forum closed.

The forum that was supposed to be moderated.

I am amazed at your integrity.

You must be most proud of yourself/s

Vicki

Happiness is a choice that requires effort at times.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, and done so in a public forum where everyone, including merchants AND parasites can see. Haiko, you are making us all look bad, but espically you. Please stop before you go to far. I say this with much respect for the Haiko I knew when I joined this board.

Ron
    7 Days A Week Marketing
    "Keep your hands out of my cookie jar!"

Everyone I feel I must explain to you what happened.

Haiko had his browser open to make a reply meanwhile time expired and I was closing the thread. His post because it was prev opened was added to the thread.

Regarding the language well see that was my job to remove but I was mad at Haiko for making a post after I closed the thread so I said to my self "F this" I'm not going to moderate it but I was wrong and should have done so because he didn't intend to make his post after I closed it.

I don't know if everyone understands this or not but I'm babaling. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Haiko did go back and fix the post if you go and look you will see.

Heyder,

You did an excellent job moderating. I have no compaint there and applaud you for your efforts. My point was that Haiko did not follow the rules. Your original rules stated:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>There will be no personal attacks, cursing, obsenities or off topic discussions allowed. The consequences of breaking the above rules will result in all of your posts in this thread being deleted and you will not be allowed to post again.

Everyone will be under full moderation including Haiko who has volunteered and agreed to this. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haiko did not stick to his word. I'm not trying to flame anyone here, I'm just getting sick and tired of this. Let us all act like professionals and get the task at hand done instead of this.

Ron
    7 Days A Week Marketing

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Haiko did go back and fix the post <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Need I say more?

We see who speaks the truth now, don't we?

All around the mulberry bush the monkey chased the weasel

Ron,

Quick Q ... who was the F directed to?

I just want you to know, 17 already do, or will!

=========

Deelz,

If it is so bad, leave. I'm not holding you here.

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> he didn't intend to make his post after I closed it.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, come on! This is consistant with many, many other posts here over the last week. Why would tonight be different.

Enough of this for one day. Goodnight!

Ron
    7 Days A Week Marketing

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread