Outsourced Program Manager Patrick - AMWSO's Avatar
    Forzieri Handbags You should be Promoting
    Hi All,

I've just posted on the Forzieri support site a small article discussing which Handbags you should be promoting as apposed to those you're better off leaving alone.

If you have time, please give it a read. Part 2 which lists 20 specific Handbags will be coming next week.

Article is here

Cheers,
    Patrick Goodfellow
    Forzieri Partner Manager
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. MSN - goodfellowpat@hotmail.com ::: www.amwso.com Get our RSS News Feed here - feeds.feedburner.com/AMWSO
    My Affiliate Marketing Programs :
    EverSmoke.com - SouthBeachSmoke.com, My music production site.

Patrick
    Hi Actually just recently read your email on this also and very nice article. Was gonna email ya but will just ask ya here since you've posted. Have to fess up to be uhh one of those people. I knew about their exclusive Italian products but didn't actually realize the focus was not as much on the other designer brand names. Teeny question I guess just to make sure I completely understand. Ya got me patiently or uhhh not so patiently lol waiting til next week for your next post. lol

Does the same hold true for all of their other fashion accessories? Are they less of the other designer brand names and more focused on their exclusive products, too?

Hi Sparky

Always good to hear from you and you're exactly right. This is true site wide, although it's most relavant with Handbags because the more exclusive designers such as Coccinelle, Julia Cocco' and Billionaire are less known than the insanely popular classics such as Gucci, Fendi, and Versace (actually, if you'd like one of those let me know, and I'll pick you one up from the market near me. Will cost ya a dollar though )

Cheers,
    Patrick
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. MSN - goodfellowpat@hotmail.com ::: www.amwso.com Get our RSS News Feed here - feeds.feedburner.com/AMWSO

Hi All,

Part 2, which includes Linkshare coded product links can be found here

( http://www.amwso.com/forzieri/sellin...bags_part2.php )

Thanks,
    Patrick

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread