ABW Ambassador
    I've seen a lot in my 46 years.

*) I remember blacks having to ride in the back of the bus.
    *) I remember JFK getting assasinated when I was a kid and it came over the loud speaker.
    *) I remember Martin Luther King being assasinated.
    *) I remember the black panther party too [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img].
    *) I remember when StarWars came out [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] (it's a good thing I have a sense of humor).
    *) I remember the time when cigs were 4 for a dollar and gas was about the same per gallon.
    *) I remember when I was ready to go kick some butt in the middle east.
    *) I remember how hostages were released from captivity the day Ronald Ragan was put in office and Jimmy hit the sidelines.
    *) I feel for the most recent victims of 911 and how cowardly terrorist acts were not only done then but that continue practically every day.

Knowing all this great nation has been through and somehow, we still overcome it.

Our plight as affiliates will not be any different.

Someone will stand up for us and our voices will be heard. This nation is not ready nor is it going to allow for any standards to exist that allows individuals to specify where profits from a company can be directed. It may happen now, it may happen short term but surely, it won't happen for long.

God Bless America

New York
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> won't happen for long.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Darn straight!

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli

ABW Ambassador
    Just keep on doing what you are doing.

I am but a drop in the ocean, but I keep checking the merchants I have. If they are working with parasitic partners, then I find an alternative. I tell the merchant that I will move as there is no point to continue and I do it as soon as it is obvious to me that nothing is happening. Once I have moved, I mail the merchant again to make sure they understand why. Even if they don’t reply, it does not matter.
    Great letter you posted, it gave me a few ideas to enhance the one I have, thanks.

When looking for a new merchant, and I find they are “infected” then tell them why I have decided not to go ahead with their program and if they change I will reconsider.

If in a conversation or email the subject comes up, I try to educate people by sending them to the sites that I feel present the best information on the subject.

I think that Haiko’s sig line is very appropriate here.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread