Can we check our relationship history
    There's a merchant I know I was affiliated with, even got emails from them a couple weeks ago. I went to grab some links and they weren't on my list of merchants. I checked and their program is active but I am not enrolled. Other than emailing the merchant, is there a way to see if they deactivated me or if I otherwise got removed? I thought if a merchant deactivated us it would show as a decline. If they intentially deactivated me without notice I am not sure I would want to promote them.
    Melanie
    President - Affiliate Advocacy 2008 ShareaSale Performance Industry Advocate Award, 2009 Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award - Affiliate Advocate
    Affiliate Advocacy
    NYAffiliateVoice Seery Writing

Its important for a partner to know what the status of their relationship is.
    [B][URL=http://ablogfullofgames.blogspot.com/]Blog Games[/URL]
    [URL="http://fractalenlightenment.blogspot.com"][COLOR="Red"]Our Blog[/COLOR][/URL][/B]

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    I think you were in their program. I doubt that a merchant can email you if you are not their aff. SInce you are getting their emails, you are still active

I see this happening:
    You have another SAS account that you might have forgot about. That happened to me on LS.

I maybe wrong but that is just my intuition

All the best.

Thanks for the replies. No other SAS account for me.

It seems like I would have to email the merchant or SAS to ask them to look into it. While it would be nice to know what happened and why, I've decided to let it be. I took another look at the merchant's website. The site has several leaks so I am not at all interested in pursuing a relationship. I will simply find another swim suit merchant, one without the leaks, one that values affiliates and the affiliate relationship.

Of course there is the chance that I accidently hit the quit button or found the leaks and intentionally quit and simply forgot to write it down. Whatever happened it is for the best. Plenty of other good SAS merchants to work with.
    Melanie
    President - Affiliate Advocacy 2008 ShareaSale Performance Industry Advocate Award, 2009 Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award - Affiliate Advocate
    Affiliate Advocacy
    NYAffiliateVoice Seery Writing

This has happed to me (and several other) with one merchant a few month's ago and no one knows how it happed. I had to re-apply.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread