Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Since I've been beating my head against a wall, I'm asking for some help here before I give myself a concussion.

I'm trying to find some merchants who have health/medical type products. I'm starting to get more and more people coming to my ecom site looking for products I don't carry. Sometimes they email me and I send them off to someplace they can get what they want. I figured it's time I started taking advantage of that traffic.

I'm looking for stuff like home exercise equipment and medical equipment for the elderly (bathroom equipment, reachers, dressing aids, etc), low back cushions, etc. So far I've been able to come up with some pilates stuff that looks promising and those big exercise balls. But for the other stuff, I've found merchants but either they are associated with parasites, have toll-free numbers tagged with each buy button and the shopping cart, or have reputations for high reversals/payment issues, etc, etc.

Anybody have any suggestions? I might as well monitize some of this traffic I'm getting.

Keep Your Hands Off My Cookies

I know what you mean by the 800 numbers, etc. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] Have you checked out health track (they're on cj, listed under the self help category, not exercise or wellness). They have medical equipment, their 800 # is really small and down at the bottom, and if they're heavily associated with parasites, I don't know - someone let me know if they are. I can't say I've done much biz with them, but I don't think they're a huge draw for my visitors necessarily.

I'm affiliated with a number of exercise and wellness companies, but I have to say I'm really underwhelmed by most of them. Even though fitness is the main subject of my main site (and my fitness merchant/ products page is one of the most visted in my boutique - like, number 2 or 3), most of my sales do not come from this area, even though you'd think they should. I blame the merchants for this (I turned myself inside out trying to make sales before focusing on other areas).

J

Oh, I forgot to mention - if you want some mind-body type fitness articles - or even articles on basic exercise that have a fresh outlook - to enhance your site, newsletter, etc., you may link to any of my features. PM me and let me know what area you're interested in and I'll see if I have anything that matches - I have probably over a hundred articles and short features.

J

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread