Anybody get this month's direct deposit?
    Anybody get this month's direct deposit?

I've usually gotten my CJ payment by the 21 or 22. I haven't gotten anything yet this month. No record of the deposit, and the CJ payment history report doesn't show anything either.

Anybody else get any sort of payment yet?

Thanks

Mike

CJ Payment
    I'm in Canada and get international direct deposit from CJ. I know they were supposed to be a bit late this time, but I got it on the 20th. So I didn't have any issues this month with payment delays. They did however hold back some of the amounts owing, which should have easily made the cut, so that sucked.
    Last edited by geoffmarcy; March 26th, 2007 at 05:09 PM.
    [B]geofferson marcy[/B]
    [I]affiliate manager[/I]
    [URL=http://www.advaliant.com]www.advaliant.com[/URL]
    [URL=http://www.dna11.com]www.dna11.com[/URL]

15 years and counting
    03/20/2007 Deposit AUTOMATED CREDIT COMMISSION JUNC CJCOM2000
    Quite impressed by the date. Just on time this time.

Mine was in the bank on 3/20.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

here's a thread about this months payment... seems like most of us already got it:
    http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=87176

Question
    no drop for me yet

Anyone who hasn't gotten their usual DD should call CJ.

When my balance didn't drop as usual, I gave it day then called.
    I was told I was "out of compliance" Unfortunately for the CS person I blew a gasket ...

I have been with CJ since 1999 and have NEVER had a "compliance" problem.
    Last month I received a VERY threatening email about being "out of compliance" because someone had clicked an old merchant's link that I had missed removing from an old outdated page from a program I had dropped over a year ago.

That is (1) as in 1 click!

Their "out of compliance" email sounded like I had sent 1000's of fake sales or something to a merchant.

It also stated that if I DID NOT remove the "old" link from my page my account would be closed and all commissions forfeited.

Just because a merchant got a free click??? They were going to take MY commissions from programs that had NOTHING to do with the old program.

Anyway I was to contact them thru AAQ when I had removed this old link.

I removed this link, contacted them thru AAQ, and received an answer that I was now "in compliance" -- All was well in LaLa CJ land -- or so it seemed until payment time.

In a very "not nice" way I advised the CS person to check AAQ -- which she did. Then she was all apologies and said my DD deposit would be received in a few days. Haven't gotten it yet.

They have ABSOLUTELY NO Loyalty to ANY of their Affiliates. This situation of being "out of compliance" because of 1 click is ridiculous. A simple email would have sufficed. And holding my commission because of this is illegal in my view.

So call CJ -- you may be "out of compliance" and not even know it.

Deposited the check to bank.

Got mine on the 20th.

Balance and drop on the 19th, and DD (USA) very next day in all three accounts. So it's best to contact CJ immediately, though by now it might be too late to get it this month even if you fix the issue. Might have to wait until next months payments.

For those who haven't received a direct deposit yet.... My balance finally dropped yesterday (3/27) and I received my direct deposit today. Granted it was for $67 but it's money.

I have been with CJ since 1999 and have NEVER had a "compliance" problem.
    Last month I received a VERY threatening email about being "out of compliance" because someone had clicked an old merchant's link that I had missed removing from an old outdated page from a program I had dropped over a year ago.

I also had a 'network quality issue' my payment was 'delayed' until this month. This was also my first payment from CJ. After dozens of emails & phone calls it was resolved. I did receive my first check this month on the 26th of March. I have been sending them traffic since Jan 1st. (over 20,000 clicks)

My advice is to keep calling them also email network quality directly. cj_networkquality@cj.com

I can understand them doing quality reviews, but they could keep us informed better. I wasn't informed of the review until after the pay out period. I spent most of my time straighting this out, instead of driving traffic to their sites.

Quote Originally Posted by gettnthar
    Anyone who hasn't gotten their usual DD should call CJ.

When my balance didn't drop as usual, I gave it day then called.
    I was told I was "out of compliance" Unfortunately for the CS person I blew a gasket ...

So call CJ -- you may be "out of compliance" and not even know it.

I had an almost identical situation with an old link and they supposedly cleared it up around the 8th of a month... but then around the 20th nothing was paid and I went back and forth with the AAQ people telling me everything was fine and that I should get the payment any day... anyway, keep on them and they'll finally take care of it. As soon as they got it to the finance dept (one lady I think) it was cleared up and the money was deposited near the end of the month.

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread