ABW Ambassador
    Two word dot com, very niche, fashion related domain for sale
    One of my sites vanished from a shared host and I have no backup. (backup was on my PC but the hard disk crashed a while back) If I had the time, I'd redevelop the whole site from scratch but right now, I don't.

I'd like to sell that domain. It is excellent for a merchant selling lingerie or for a fashion site. Won't say the domain name openly here as it is the name of a niche product. Two words, hyphenated .com

If you are a fashion merchant or lingerie merchant interested in buying the domain, drop me an email or PM me.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Wait--Before you make a hasty move, remember the wonders of the Wayback Machine!
    It's saved me from losing pages...maybe it can save you from losing that whole site!

If it's on there, all you'll have to do is copy the source code from each page, and change the links back so they don't go to archive.org anymore (Wayback automatically changes the links to aim at its own cached versions of the linked pages).

Possible salvation?
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Yep, been down that road a few times. Not fun, but a real ass-saver. SE=cached pages can help too if it's not a big site.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks Leader, Davidh. Actually, that site's outdated as well. Rather than copy and paste code for each page, I'd rather rebuild the site from scratch or sell off the domain name. Got too many sites to manage and need to wind down. I know that domain name alone is worth a lot as two word niche product dot com domains are rare. If I don't get a suitable offer, I'd keep it for myself to redevelop when I finally get the time.

I wish I could say WTF is a job. Neglected my sites for too long because I decided to write books to sell and now, I understand what authors are supposedly starving artists, unless your name happens to be J.K. Rowling or Harry Potter. Even some of the brilliant authors whose books I read need their day jobs. Duh. I'm on the job market now.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread