What do publishers want?
    We started a network on the first of this year. Myself and my 2 partners where publishers before making our own network. We where sick of being nickel and dimmed, and the shaving of leads, bad customer service, etc. So we decided to try to make a site by publishers with a key factor in mind knowing publishers want. So the main things we focused on where, 1. Top Notch Customer Service. Each one of us is available 24/7. Being able to get a hold of someone not during "business hours" was big for me since I worked mostly late at night as a publisher and college student. 2. High payouts. We do our best to offer the highest payouts that we can. We have strong relationship with advertisers direct and our numbers that we provide them and quality help us give good offer payouts. 3. And fast payments. Right of the bat we offer publishers who can make 1k a week in commissions the opportunity to receive weekly wires. So with that said we moved on further into incentives such as offering a $500.00/10% bonus for new signups. We also started a blog to get people to know what’s going on with us. We send out cards. We send publishers gifts.

Finally my question is what else does a publisher want in a network? We would like to be able to go above and beyond and really make sure we are doing the best we can to make sure an affiliate/publisher feels at home with us and we are offering as much service and opportunity as we can.

Can you publishers out there please shed some light for me on what other networks may do that really makes you happy or excited to work with them? Or what you may want that no networks offer?

I would really like your feedback.

Thanks.

Joe

Joe,

This thread -- http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=84870 -- was asking merchants and affiliate managers the same question, but you will see that quite a few publishers posted there too.

Hope it'll help.

Geno

Geno I will take a look for it. I did a search but really did not find anything so i will check this out. Thank you very much.

Any time.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread