Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    Affiliate Summit Give-Aways
    Hello all,

I was looking for information on give-aways for Affiliate Summit in July. This will be my third Summit, but my first time hosting a table at the Meet Market. I was wondering how many freebies I will need to stock up on to give to the people I meet there. 250? 500?

I know that there were over 2,000 attendees at the last Summit, but I don't think I will need 2000 items to give away, although I would love to talk with 2000 people.

I appreciate any responses as to what to expect. I'd like to give out something fun and useful without breaking the bank and I don't want to be carting a ton of stuff back with me either.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to respond.
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

There was some good discussion here:

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=84760
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Either blank checks or logo thongs would be nice

Kim, were you the one with the business cards in the shape of checks?

Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    Yes, that was Heather (my Internet Marketing Director and great boss) and I, handing out our business cards in the shape of checks in vinyl checkbook covers. I think it's worked the last two Summits as far as being easy to remember, but I'd like to give away products we carry that would be fun or useful, too.

I have it narrowed down to two choices and, sorry, Billy - neither of those are it.

Michael, that was a great thread and I'm sorry if it wasn't clear, but my question was really about how many I might need of any freebie/give-away to stock my table.
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

Online Marketing Consultant
    toys and computer related things work well too. If you buy trinkets to hand out, keep them focused around things affiliates ,ight use with or keep by their computer so while they are working they remember your program and site.

Blankets, coffee warming plates and discs with usb ports, well I am not gonna give away what we might handout so I am gonna stop lol. if you need someone to order from, PM me. My friend Ken is awesome and will give you some really good deals.
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

Online Marketing Consultant
    maybe 500 giveaways and if you run out, get another 500 of something cheaper.
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    No - I repeat NO - pens!!!!!!!!!!

We have a million already.

And it makes you look cheap

If I weren't the photographer and HAD to go to each booth, the ones with free PENS would have been passed up!

I think about XY7 every day. They gave out post-it notes with their logo - and they're right here next to my computer every day.

And lead flash gave out ruled pads that's right here too.

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    you could always give out check book covers. Not sure how many people write checks but if they are writing a check..
    they will see "4checks.com "

I came home from Las Vegas with about 30 pens, mostly very nice ones, too. I don't need any more, thanks.

I got several toys, but I gave most of them away to friends with kids, and the nicest to the kid who watched my house while I was away.

T-shirts with company logos went to my friend with several grandchildren for painting and craft smocks to keep their good clothes clean.

Checkbook covers would be good, as long as they are nicer than the ones that come with the checks. Otherwise they'll be tossed too.

In order to be worthwhile it needs to be useful, attractive, and not too full of advertising. And unique.
    Affiliate Marketing - The hardest easy money I ever made.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread