Affiliate Programs that pay when i reach $10-$25
    ok besides cj.com which pays when you earn the $25 mark, Does anyone know any other good programs that pay at $25 or under a month. Reason is that as being on ssd, I can only make $60 a month before I start having to report it. And I want to make sure while I'm working on my site and new pages, I dont go over the limit till I am organized and prepared. Does Linkshare still pay merchant checks at any amount like they used too? Anyway most of my site wont have affiliate links anyways mostly just content. but I would like to make a little bit p= for luxuries :0). Anyway hope everyones doing well.

ABW Ambassador
    Hey Jason Great to have you back! It's always good to see you online.

Linkshare seems to pay twice a month now and the amounts can be quite small. One month the first payment came quite early (before many merchants had paid) and I got a direct deposit for $2.05.

Are you bringing back your old site or working on a brand new one?

new site
    new site working on, my own domain too , and working on getting my old customers to my other sites back to my new site too. cause my old sites did quite well.

ABW Ambassador
    Jason, it's good to hear you upbeat and positive again.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    We have many in-house programs that pay at $25. Can also changed the threshold too if you wanted to let it build and delay payment. http://forum.abestweb.com/forumdisplay.php?f=397

Jason,

You don't have to be paid $60 a month to earn $60 a month. You can still work with AdSense and be paid $100 across a couple months.

But what I suggest is building a site with nothing but content, no ads at all. Then once you've got several thousand visitors a day and you're ready to make some serious income turn on your ads. That's usually a good strategy because people are more willing to visit a site with no ads. Look at Youtube, they hadn't put any effort into monetizing until a year after they started.

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

I think the two options would be to request withheld payments from your network (although whether an accountant would assume that income as 'earned' I couldn't tell ya), as well as Scott's suggestion of building without monetizing.

Another option might be to get someone you can know / trust to receive payments for you. But thats... er... well... if the IRS is in the room... I don't know who wrote that!

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread