ABW Ambassador
    Unhappy Plesae help me to track these RATS(oops) down!
    A few years back when I first started the affiliate marketing practice, I joined(from some promotional emails? I guess)FusionQuest network and put up some links and banners of their merchants on my first site.

That was long before I heard of CJ, SAS, Linkshare...networks with good reputations

Anyway, try make it short. It's been years and I almost forgot about them until one day I got an email from one of the health product merchant(not sure if I should mention their name here). The email said I've made $80.60 in my account and they need my paypal addy to send me the payment. I did and waited for a few days. Nothing came. I sent another email to them and waited. Still nothing happened.

So I called the 1800 number listed on the email. A lady with Indian accent picked up the phone. She asked me first if I need help for placing the order. I said no, I'm one of your affiliates, I need to talk to your affiliate manager. She said "HE" is not in and asked me to send "HIM" an email. I said I did twice but no response. I asked her to have "HIM" call me and pass my message to "HIM" to pay $80.60 ASAP. She said she will.

After a couple of weeks. I was getting mad. I sent "HIM" another email
    and called the 1800 again. Same story, "HE" was not in blablabla...". This time I asked where they located. She said Panama. I said I need to get paid right now, otherwise, I'm sending collectors to them...She said she will pass my message to "HIM".

Their website states they are "Indian Pharmacy".

It's been two months since last time I contacted them. I got too many things to do other than trying calling them, emailing them or thinking about sending them a collector...These RATS really piss me off now.

What should I do? Anybody got an idea? Thanks.
    Last edited by atonca; March 29th, 2007 at 06:53 PM.

Well, I'd start off by going to the FusionQuest network and review your sales history logs to document the commission earnings report.

As it stands right now (based off your own comment), the balance you are owed ($80.60) is solely based off an email message that states you are owed any commission earnings. Without a sales log showing the actual sale id# and/or whether or not the sale(s) has been reversed since you received that email message ... you don't have alot of supportive evidence to make any solid claim against them.

If you can retrieve the sales history logs from FusionQuest that shows your actual earnings from this merchant you will have enough documentation to support your complaint.

You could make a complaint to FusionQuest and/or the BBB as long as you have documentation to support your claim that this balance is actually owed to you (your email message from the merchant is not enough in this case). If this action does not yield the resolution you seek then I guess you could actually turn around and hire out/sell this debt to a debt collector service that may or may not provide you better results.

Good luck!
    Ray Thomas
    Webmaster Resources: http://DesignerWiz.com
    ABW Board Category: Programming / Coding
    http://forum.abestweb.com/forumdisplay.php?f=190

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by DesignerWiz

As it stands right now (based off your own comment), the balance you are owed ($80.60) is solely based off an email message that states you are owed any commission earnings. Without a sales log showing the actual sale id# and/or whether or not the sale(s) has been reversed since you received that email message ... you don't have alot of supportive evidence to make any solid claim against them.

If you can retrieve the sales history logs from FusionQuest that shows your actual earnings from this merchant you will have enough documentation to support your complaint.
    Yes, I do have the $80.60 showing on my FusionQuest account.

As far as I understand on FusionQuest's term, affiliates get paid directly from merchants instead of FQ. So I guess they don't responsible for affiliate payments?

I've sent an eamil to FQ(they don't have a phone number to call) about this issue. Guess that will be my last try. I don't think it is worth it to go through all that BBB filling or collector hiring tho, plus this Indian Phamacy guys are located at Panama Republic!

Should never get into affiliate relationship with them.

ABW Ambassador
    This is getting interesting. After I sent emails to the merchant and FusionQuest. I decided to give the merchant another call. The same girl pick up the phone. She told me the same old story "manager is not in..." except she said she is in India this time.

I repeated my same old words and asked her nicely what's her manager's name. She said she don't know. I laughed out: are you working for somebody you don't even know his name? Then she said she has many managers. I said just give me any one that is above you. She asked me to wait and let her check. Finally she came out a first name called 'Brian". I asked for the last name. She said she don't know.

Men, are these people really scammers or what. Their website looks still running pretty well and as a matter of fact, my FQ account has added in another sale for them in 2007. Now they owe me over $100. I think I should get more serious.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Men, are these people really scammers or what. Their website looks still running pretty well and as a matter of fact, my FQ account has added in another sale for them in 2007. Now they owe me over $100. I think I should get more serious.
    That, and rip down the links! But wow, it's going to be hard to pry the money out of them...seems they even hide what country they're in! Where's the site actually based, anyway?

I repeated my same old words and asked her nicely what's her manager's name. She said she don't know. I laughed out: are you working for somebody you don't even know his name? Then she said she has many managers. I said just give me any one that is above you. She asked me to wait and let her check. Finally she came out a first name called 'Brian". I asked for the last name. She said she don't know.
    Sounds like she's working at Wal-Mart!

Seriously, there were about 10 front-end managers when I was there at W-M, usually on in batches of about 6 at once, and I only knew the names of about 3 of them by the time I split!

It could very well be a total hodgepodge environment to work in. If she's telling that part straight, expect at least another overpopulated level of management before you start to get to the possibly-clueful people.

Wal-Mart's management setup was like this:
    1 store manager who always hides-->3 undermanagers with clues-->5 "firebreak" managers-->10 airheads who should never have been made manager, wtf how did they ever advance?!--> (infinity seal) constant-turnover employees with no clues whatsoever and no motivation to get any

So if it's like that, you at least need to holler your way past that "firebreak" level to even get to someone who truly knows what you're talking about! (The firebreaks are the ones who are there to try to stop any issues from actually disturbing the sleepy torpor of the clueful ones.)

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Leader
    That, and rip down the links! But wow, it's going to be hard to pry the money out of them...seems they even hide what country they're in! Where's the site actually based, anyway?
    Leader, sorry I just went back from a weekend runaway.

To answer your question: I'm not very good at digging out information from websites. Maybe you can help me to find out where they actually located(I will PM you the merchant's website).

From their site contact information, they are located at Panama Republic. On their site, they states clearly they are "Indian Phamacy". Their Telephone and fax number arew 1800...,

The only girl whoever picked up the phone is an Indian. Their FusionQuest affiliate account has a contact AM name. I told the girl I want to talk to this guy, she said they don't have a person by that name.

I'm expecting FusionQuest will response my email next week. Does anybody know how to contact FusionQuest except support@fusionquest.com and sales@fusionquest.com?

Maybe you can try checking the sites WHOIS info...

fusionquest's listing is

Registrant:
    FusionQuest, Inc.
    4464 Acord Cir.
    West Valley City, UT 84120
    US

Registrar: NAMESDIRECT
    Domain Name: FUSIONQUEST.COM
    Created on: 21-JUN-03
    Expires on: 22-JUN-07
    Last Updated on: 14-JUL-05

Administrative, Technical Contact:
    Bowers, Joel jb@fusionquest.com
    FusionQuest, Inc.
    4464 Acord Cir.
    West Valley City, UT 84120
    US
    801-969-6010
    801-880-0420

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    -click on this link http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/index.jsp
    -Take the URL for the indian pharmacy, and paste it in the box

It might tell you the owner of the URL.

ABW Ambassador
    Thank you all for your attempt for help. Special thanks to Leader! After read what Leader had PM me about this merchants activities. I pretty much admit that there is not a chance for me to get the $127 from them.

My only hope will be they need that $127 to save their starving children from whatever countries.

I decided to expose these rats under the sun. I don't care anymore if they will poison me or my site with their Indian drugs.

They are http://overseasrxdrugs.com. Please Don't Even Touch This Merchant With a Ten Foot Pole!

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    $127 is helping the owner live in panama or wherever he is.
    Sorry to hear but learn from your experience
    all the best

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread