Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Question What are the top INCENTIVIZED NETWORKS out there?
    I need a list of the top ten incentivized networks out there. I am pretty new to the industry, and that is why I need your help. I have some great offers that can be incentivized, and I need to know which networks will give me the most volume.

Thanks!

Thumbs up
    Azoogle, MaxBounty, Instant Dollarz are all good, I've written up a short list of the pros and cons of dealing with each [Removed Link] .
    Last edited by DesignerWiz; March 30th, 2007 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Spamalicious

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Do you guys know each other?

They are the same person. jeeeze, I thought people quit doing that crap in 1998.

Hrm, no.
    Actually no. I run an incentivized site - you can google it since links seemed to be frowned upon here - the paid club

Thought I would mention where I pull offers from. Check the site, blog and registration dates, We don't know each other.

Search Cactus, Promo Path, I think Ampere Media, & Adteractive.

Michelle

oh.....and TheUseful

Smile
    I didn't know people used to do what the post says above. I honestly am looking for some incentivized sites. Thanks to those who have given me some networks. I have contacted most of them and have two that accepted the offers that I am exclusively running.

Thanks for the feedback! Any other incentivized sites or recommendations are much appreciated

We welcome incentivized offers. We have a select group of incentive based affiliates who, if your offer is intriguing, could drive high volume to your offer(s). If your interested, PM me some more details.
    [B]Jon Lyons[/B]
    Director of Affiliate Operations
    [EMAIL="jon.lyons@fluxads.com"][SIZE=1]jon.lyons@fluxads.com[/SIZE][/EMAIL][SIZE=1] | 1-877-GO-2-FLUX | [URL="http://www.fluxads.com/"]FluxAds.com[/URL][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]LinkedIn: [URL]http://www.linkedin.com/in/jrlyons[/URL][/SIZE]

We as well offer incentivized offers. We add mutiple new ads daily.

Quote Originally Posted by adFinityJoe
    We as well offer incentivized offers. We add mutiple new ads daily.
    uhm,it's my first month to work with adFinity,wish everything is fine

I do as well if if it is ever not contact me directly and I will make sure it as fine!

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by adFinityJoe
    I do as well if if it is ever not contact me directly and I will make sure it as fine!

Thanks!
    haha,i added you into my AIM

We see incentive offers as a growing and sustainable part of any network.

Subsequently, we offer a good range of these accross all verticals.

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Profitistic.com
    We see incentive offers as a growing and sustainable part of any network.
    Really? Have you been reading that the FTC is investigating companies for their incentive offers? And several state attorney general offices as well?

If one asserts that ANY network should rely on snakeshit to build any part of the foundation of their business, they need to either stop lying or learn how to manage risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    Really? Have you been reading that the FTC is investigating companies for their incentive offers? And several state attorney general offices as well?
    No, they're investigating one network for spam violations. Big difference. If you're looking for a network for incentivized offers, I'd try Revenue Universe.

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    If I prove you wrong, will you admit that you're either ignorant or lying?

LeadGains.com(my company) has been in business and is getting pretty large with the incentive offers. Alot of other networks run our stuff and broker our offers out. If your interested feel free to apply or email us at support@leadgains.com.

Question
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon@Fluxads
    We welcome incentivized offers. We have a select group of incentive based affiliates who, if your offer is intriguing, could drive high volume to your offer(s). If your interested, PM me some more details.

Thank you!

'IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ

Thank you for your interest in becoming a FluXads.com affiliate/publisher. We would like to approve your account right away so you can begin promoting our TOP exclusives and other various offers.

Due to the fact that there are many “fraudulent” sign ups, we will require you to call us at 760-750-1978 in order to approve your account. Just inform the receptionist that you would like your Fluxads.com application approved and they will connect you to an affiliate manager right away! Please be sure to add sean@fluxads.com to your email safe list in order to receive the confirmation when your account is approved!

We will also send you a free gift just for signing up!

Your business is very important to us!

Thank you! '

WHY I need call to you? You have my data for my next check.

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Just CLICK HERE to join today free of charge...
    Long distance calls aren't FREE. Call collect

If you are going to require people to call you then you should at least provide a toll-free number.

Quote Originally Posted by LeadGainsBryan
    LeadGains.com(my company) has been in business and is getting pretty large with the incentive offers. Alot of other networks run our stuff and broker our offers out. If your interested feel free to apply or email us at support@leadgains.com.
    im using his servies. my friends got paid from him.Im still waiting my payment.But received email from Bryan why they make a payment so late this month.Have anyone ever try with them.Let me know if you have problem( post your reply here ),email to him or call to him.
    Best regard

Hi there. We have a significantly large network of incentive publishers and inventory. We are always looking for new and intreguing offers that they can benefit from.

Missy Barnstein
    (removed sig - no manually added sigs)
    Last edited by Trust; June 20th, 2007 at 01:00 AM. Reason: removed sig

It seems the above replys are comming from admins themselves, recomending their affiliate networks for incentivised traffic, which are suspiciously running very similar or exact identical scripts. The registration page is identical for a few of them.

profitistic
    adflux
    adfinity
    leadgains

just view their registration page for affiliates, for a few of them its the exact script.

Did you guys all purchase the same script somewhere?

Or are you guys all members of DIRECTTRACK? Its an affiliate network that lets you run your own affiliate network. They do the design, hosting, and let you run 1000's of offers so you don't have to seek any advertisers to get started...etc

If this is the case, I would recomened any affiliate to just start their own affiliate network w/ directtrack and elimiante the middle man here.

Why just make commissions on affiliate earnings from the offers, when you can earn commissions from the advertising percentages as well.

I run 2 paid to sign up cash incentive sites and I'm about to start up my own aff network and take more of the profits. I also then won't have to worry about an aff network crediting my account for pending offers. I recomend anyone else out there with incentivised websites to do the same, elminiate the middle man. Directtrack I think charges a few $100 to start up your own site. Which is nothing if you realize you can make that back in a few days. I know I will at least.

Can these admins above come clear if they are running affiliate links, or have their own in house advertisers?

What script are you using etc... It just looks fishy since I signed up for 4 sites as an affiliate and they all looked identical on the registration page..

Quote Originally Posted by Adrep
    It seems the above replys are comming from admins themselves, recomending their affiliate networks for incentivised traffic, which are suspiciously running very similar or exact identical scripts. The registration page is identical for a few of them.

profitistic
    adflux
    adfinity
    leadgains

just view their registration page for affiliates, for a few of them its the exact script.

Did you guys all purchase the same script somewhere?

Or are you guys all members of DIRECTTRACK? Its an affiliate network that lets you run your own affiliate network. They do the design, hosting, and let you run 1000's of offers so you don't have to seek any advertisers to get started...etc

If this is the case, I would recomened any affiliate to just start their own affiliate network w/ directtrack and elimiante the middle man here.

Why just make commissions on affiliate earnings from the offers, when you can earn commissions from the advertising percentages as well.

I run 2 paid to sign up cash incentive sites and I'm about to start up my own aff network and take more of the profits. I also then won't have to worry about an aff network crediting my account for pending offers. I recomend anyone else out there with incentivised websites to do the same, elminiate the middle man. Directtrack I think charges a few $100 to start up your own site. Which is nothing if you realize you can make that back in a few days. I know I will at least.

Can these admins above come clear if they are running affiliate links, or have their own in house advertisers?

What script are you using etc... It just looks fishy since I signed up for 4 sites as an affiliate and they all looked identical on the registration page..
    Direct track is no where near $100 to start, try over 10,000 to start and then 1,000 a month if not more.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast