Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    12,360
    Thanks Haiko!


    Peace,

    Rexanne

    Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic


  2. #2
    AM Navigator Geno Prussakov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 10th, 2005
    Location
    Washington D.C. Metro Area
    Posts
    11,798

  3. #3
    Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2006
    Location
    Colorado / Florida
    Posts
    4,411
    Rex, I was shocked to see my new grandson's picture here. Hopefully the "Don King" hair thing will get better as he grows?
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

  4. #4
    Moderator Nabz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2005
    Location
    VY Canis Majoris
    Posts
    1,751
    How cute.

  5. #5
    Affiliate Manager harrymond's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    India / Thailand
    Posts
    1,550
    Cheers,

    Harry.
    Mondera Affiliate Manager
    http://www.mondera.com/affiliate_support/
    Winner of the LinkShare 2004 Golden Link Awards "Affiliate's Choice Award"
    Winner of the 2002 Abestweb.com "Best Affiliate Program Award"

  6. #6
    Network Rep & ABW Ambassador Carolyn - ShareASale's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 6th, 2005
    Posts
    2,664
    LOLLL!!!! Back when I was in grade school, those fluffy-haired trolls were given for good luck. Since Haiko fathered yours, I am sure you have much great fortune and prosperity headed your way!

  7. #7
    Moderator leeann's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    2,955
    We called them Dammit Dolls..lol
    leeann


    Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

  8. #8
    Classic Rocker Mack's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2007
    Location
    Lower Left Coast
    Posts
    1,167
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolyn - ShareASale
    Since Haiko fathered yours,....
    I'm sure you can find a lawyer who will be able to get him to pay you child support. 98% of the lawyers out there give the other 2% a bad name.

  9. #9
    Affiliate Manager BeachBDM's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2006
    Location
    Port Hueneme, CA
    Posts
    571
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolyn - ShareASale
    LOLLL!!!! Back when I was in grade school, those fluffy-haired trolls were given for good luck. Since Haiko fathered yours, I am sure you have much great fortune and prosperity headed your way!
    Is that what the birth certificate said or the DNA test?
    Sandra Martin
    sandeebottom at hotmail.com

  10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Haiko
    By Ebudae in forum Midnight Cafe'
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 19th, 2003, 03:29 PM
  2. Haiko
    By Heyder in forum Midnight Cafe'
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: September 11th, 2003, 02:25 PM
  3. Haiko, who was the first...
    By flamingoworld in forum Midnight Cafe'
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: August 26th, 2003, 05:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •