I would like to know - from Wayne Porter and no one else - which poll will be accepted as the official one.

J

Janiss,

I know you said you wanted to hear from Wayne but I feel he's already spoken when he posted "charge to abestweb".

Sorry about the misspelling Janiss... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/burger.htm

Heyder,
    It's one "n" and two "s"'s.

I know, but I would like it if Wayne would re-state that after everything that's gone on in the past couple of days.

BTW, I couldn't click on your link, as I don't eat red meat - that is, unless it's a turkey burger.

J

Fixed your name above and please do click the link. There is no meat and it's very funny.

No it's not me BTW

http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/burger.htm

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] Don't think I'd order a BK veggie burger from that!

J

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    ROTFLMAO
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread