Exclamation AffiliateBot
    Their forum is closed and will be removed because of multiple TOS violations.

The only person from Affiliatebot allowed on ABW is Bizzer.

Ricci's posts yesterday and actions after the one day ban solidified this decision, I sincerely apologize to all for having to put up with the craziness.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

I feel sorry for, and wonder about, the merchants working with them.

Haiko,
    I'm sorry for bumping an old thread but I also fell a victim with AffiliateBOT, they're a bunch of scammers, and I posted my complaint in their forum, and they just banned me from their forum:

Here is a copy of my original complaint:

I've published in other areas about their illegal operation:

<<<I'm removed the links, arie1985>>>

Their official forum in ABW was closed due to TOS violations plus banning an affiliate for no reason:

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...t=Affiliatebot

We were also victims with them, you're welcome to look at the proof here:

http://i35.tinypic.com/wt7sbt.jpg

In short, we did run offers that we're allowed to run (Incentives allowed), we did send only legitimate traffic and they took us down after 87 leads ($0.10 each) for no reason, no warning, no email, nothing at all basically.

The 8 dollars don't bother me here, but what bothers me is the way they work - it's absolutely ridiculous! We worked with major companies for amounts much bigger than 8 dollars, and they think they're going to mess with us and it won't be heard so they're wrong, because I'm going to make sure it will be heard as much as possible, because they really don't deserve to be in business with this illegal operation.

I assume since it's their forum, that they might ban me from this forum as well as remove this post, but I'm saving a transcript of my entire message, and if that will be removed - it will be reported via many other forums, I will do my best to pursue this issue and kick them out of here - bunch of nerve scammers!

Now they come and sorry for banning me, they restored my forum-user and say they believe in open communication.

I'm tired of being scammed, and I have no reason to believe them.

I got a PM from the admin, the account is now restored, but the thread that I've placed in their forum was moved again to the feedback forum (I assume because less users read it). In total the thread I've started was moved twice.

They basically do whatever they want just to clear their name without taking care of the affiliate, as long as he doesn't complain.

I'm so upset and I've wasted so much of my time today because of them.

No Longer Banned!
    Quote Originally Posted by arie1985
    I got a PM from the admin, the account is now restored, but the thread that I've placed in their forum was moved again to the feedback forum (I assume because less users read it). In total the thread I've started was moved twice.

They basically do whatever they want just to clear their name without taking care of the affiliate, as long as he doesn't complain.

I'm so upset and I've wasted so much of my time today because of them.
    Arie

Hey man . I'm sorry that happened to you my man. It is sad that this goes on in the world.

I know what you are feeling. I've been there. I know what this is like.

How far do you stay from Ferguson & Oats Dr. ?

I wish you the best

Steve
    DreamLinux.net | Registered Linux User 453976 | PM me to view our sites. It's a Google thing.

Haiko (or also to the others):

I had a conversation with AB's admin, we both apologized for the misbehavior towards each other, especially when the issue was between us without involving the advertiser, it was just a big tense between us.

Any chances either to remove all my posts here and leave the #1 and #2 posts just as the post was before, or otherwise leave this post of mine as an update (in other words don't do anything - option that I less like but up to admin)

As for Affiliatebot itself I prefer to not post any opinion of mine, I would like not to interfere with other people's experience.
    Thanks!

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread