Thread: buy.at affiliate network progress update for April

Affiliate Network Rep
    Thumbs up buy.at affiliate network progress update for April
    Hi Everyone

I just wanted to give everyone an update once a month on how things were going since the recent launch so people could track our progress and give any feedback they might have / words of encouragement / offers of help etc.

Ill split this out into some important areas for us right now:

Potential new merchants

eCom Expo

Affiliate Summit

Website

Check payment

CD WOW US

-

Potential new merchants

Barring acts of God we will have a couple of new program launches this month - both Major brands around the world which should really get us some focus from the rest of the community.

We also are now deep into talks with 2 other Major brands we can't name at this point in time but thatís going very well - 3rd and 4th meetings heading to a potential signing very soon.

One of those will get everyone talking in a positive way thatís for sure and may even escalate our on the ground presence which was ed in for first quarter 2008 - ill be sure to keep everyone posted on this one.

eCom Expo

buy.at networks operates under some very strong ethics and we demonstrated this at eCom Expo hoping to attract some of the big merchants there to our Free Program Health Check - we have a few Big potential merchants who have taken us up on this and are conducting the checks over the next week or two which will hopefully be enough of a taster for us to engage them as clients which would be great news.

It set us aside from the other networks exhibiting and hopefully showed the people who passed through where buy.at sits in terms of its ethical approach to the industry.

Affiliate Summit

We are booked up to exhibit at the July Miami Summit now and our booth is booked. It's very exciting as even though I have been to a few Summits we have never exhibited. I hope you will all stop by and say hi :-) I'm sure we will have some cool giveaways and it would be great to know more fellow ABW'rs

Website

Some new information has been added explaining a little more about buy.at and why we are going to become a serious player in the US marketplace. Amends to the sign up tunnel and the way it collected certain data have been made so itís now even easier to jump on board and come inside the management area to have a play around with the features there.

A new skin of the site and a couple of other bits of key information will be added over the next month. Further Americanization of the site will also take place to complete the look.

We really do want to keep this as an ongoing project its as much about respect as anything else - most companies expanding abroad donít give the localization enough thought and we like to be different but its an process where you miss pieces along the way and we want to catch everything .

Check payment

This is being raised at board level to give it the priority it deserves and hopefully ill be able to get this one through in the next month so we can offer both bank wire and check to cover peopleís preferences.

CD WOW US

After some decisions the CD WOW US program is slimming down to just working with buy.at in the US rather than running across buy.at and Zanox which is fabulous news and a great endorsement of buy.at and Andy Rodriguez consulting who are managing the program.

Thanks to everyone who has signed up so far to put a link up for this program and heres to its continued growth

-

Itís been an exciting start and we are definitely here to stay - thanks to everyone who said a nice word for us and also for some of the big offers of help from some of the residents here at ABW including the owner.

I have been amazed and in awe of the support we have gotten and I know that on that wave of support we can close of the big deals we have on the table and cement our early position.

Look out for some cool technology this month for you to have a play around with that will help you deliver more for our merchants as we add them in.

I'll owe a lot of drinks out by the time I get to Miami so ill be bringing plenty of beer money :-)

All feedback / comments welcomed

Thanks

Mal
    Malcolm Cowley
    Advertising.com's buy.at affiliate network
    malcolm.cowley@buy.at
    buyat.com

Ticketmaster has Beta launched their affiliate program with buy.at - be one of the first to join now!

Hi Malcolm
    "so people could track our progress and give any feedback they might have / words of encouragement / offers of help etc."

- sounds like everything's going pretty well for ya. About those ummm "Major brands" pssssst care to whisper them to me? Just teasing
    Looking forward to your upcoming announcements

Affiliate Network Rep
    Smile
    Thanks Purple i missed this one! :-))

Things are shaping up nicely and we will have some cool technology to announce in a couple of weeks .

Got a live date for one of our program launches now so the start of May could be nice!!

Cant say the name obviously :-)

Looking forward to many more and lots more competitions as well to keep things interesting

So excited about Miami now!!!

Mal
    Malcolm Cowley
    Advertising.com's buy.at affiliate network
    malcolm.cowley@buy.at
    buyat.com

Ticketmaster has Beta launched their affiliate program with buy.at - be one of the first to join now!

4. Newsletter Signup