Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Need contact lens merchant for personal purchase
    I'm getting my first pair of soft contact lenses today (only way to correct the astigmatism with contacts) and I want to be able to buy replacements online. Can anyone recommend a contact lens merchant that allows self-purchases?

Muchos!

Affiliate Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhea
    I'm getting my first pair of soft contact lenses today (only way to correct the astigmatism with contacts) and I want to be able to buy replacements online. Can anyone recommend a contact lens merchant that allows self-purchases?

Muchos!
    Hi Rhea...AC Lens allows self purchasing. You'll need a ion within the last year and you're good to go.

Let me know if you have questions.

Bob

Canadienne extraordinaire Susan's Avatar
    Hi Rhea,

They aren't a merchant of ours but we use them personally (since a lot of us wear lenses here!). Service is great, delivery is timely and the cost is great. They ship across the world too!

Hope this helps!

Susan
    Susan Arts
    Senior Vice President, Marketing
    Moxy Media

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Thanks guys! You all are a big help and I really appreciate that. I'll be sure to ask the eye doctor for a copy of my ion.

I have my "fitting" today and I'm really hoping it goes well. I've worn hard lenses for 40 years but within the last year my eyes have become too sensitive to wear them comfortably so this is my last chance to not be stuck with eyeglasses forever. Keep your fingers crossed for me! (But not your eyes!)
    I'm also getting bifocals. Bleccch! This getting old stuff is for the birds.

Affiliate Manager
    Thanks for the kind words Susan.

Quote Originally Posted by Susan_ShareResults
    Hi Rhea,

They aren't a merchant of ours but we use them personally (since a lot of us wear lenses here!). Service is great, delivery is timely and the cost is great. They ship across the world too!

Hope this helps!

Susan

Affiliate Manager
    Good luck with the fitting. The move from hard to soft lenses should be a breeze for you.

If you have any questions afterwards, you can use our "Ask The Doctor" feature and one of our on staff optomestrists can help you after the visit. You can find it here:

http://www.aclens.com/askthedoctor.asp

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Rhea
    Thanks guys! You all are a big help and I really appreciate that. I'll be sure to ask the eye doctor for a copy of my ion.

I have my "fitting" today and I'm really hoping it goes well. I've worn hard lenses for 40 years but within the last year my eyes have become too sensitive to wear them comfortably so this is my last chance to not be stuck with eyeglasses forever. Keep your fingers crossed for me! (But not your eyes!)
    I'm also getting bifocals. Bleccch! This getting old stuff is for the birds.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread