Best Buy
    Anyone got the inside scoop on if and when Best Buy will be jumping ship from BeFree and either migrating to CJ or a different network? Now that B&N jumped ship to Performics that has got be the only major program left on the BeFree platform.

They sure must have negotiated one hell of a contract with BeFree before CJ bought them or they'd be off that platform long ago!

i haven't heard that they have announced where they will be moving. Waiting on Expedia as well, those are my last two on bfast.

ABW Ambassador
    I have those 2, Best Buy, Expedia and also Gateway Computers left. I wish they would go ahead and do it, get it done with.

yea you and me both Trust! It's a pain managing things when you know the links are going to change but you just have no idea when!

I've got expedia and Gateway on my sites too neither do all that well though, but Best Buy does.

Quote Originally Posted by chriscrm
    It's a pain managing things when you know the links are going to change but you just have no idea when!
    I can tell you when they will change. The very last minute.

Seriously, the bigger they are the harder the change will be. Think about the merchant side. Just the retraining and starting another program that size would be a huge undertaking. Effectively running two programs at once during the migration. I'm sure it's not something they are looking forward to.

I still have them and dell small business.
    I'm probably gonna drop the dell though, because they changed their system, so all transactions get flagged so the reps need to confirm the orders, so it takes out the commissions...
    not sure why they even have an affiliate program?

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread