View Poll Results: Damn! Damn! Damn!

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Haiko

4 66.67%
  • Anyone but Shawn

2 33.33%
    ABW Ambassador
    A relatively easy thing to do, and what happens - someone forgets to put powder on all of your whining butts.

Haiko - pal, I hate to be the one to tell you this, but you were not the first to start yelling in a proactive manner about parasitic behaviour. Hell, Mike came well before you, and he wasn't first either. Factually, one of the first I heard was from Wayne Porter himself some years ago.

Many want to get this done right, but it appears that more want to simply ***** and moan. Frankly, you disgust me!

Obstinatedon

You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.

Mahatma Gandhi

ABW Ambassador
    Sorry....

I don't know how I got a poll out of my rant.

Obstinatedon

You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.

Mahatma Gandhi

Don,

I never said that I was the first, I highly respect the firsts, but when they drop the ball (other boards) then it goes out the window.

I am very upset at the affiliates who misguide their emotions based on false evidence, when they are the ones who will ultimately loose.

Complaining seems to be the order of the day, well, I've been taking it day to day. I haven't changed anything from May 25th 2001 (first appearance on CJU) to today and never will. Period!

Much Respect,

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

ABW Ambassador
    Don, It looks to me that you are doing more uncreative pissing and moaning and especially SPACE wasting with this post. What is it you're attempting to accomplish by the whine in your voice here? That you can piss and moan the largest?

For my experience, any posting in other forums, by Wayne or otherwise, NEVER was pointed in any direction other than to point in their OWN~! This I have evidenced since 1996.

It was not until I met Haiko through CJU Forums@CJ that ANYTHING remotely resembling a
    S T A N C E for JUSTICE ever came into being. In fact, if anyone so much as uttered a word about this kind of subject either the post OR the poster was banned. If not banned immediately, the poster was publically ridiculed for speaking up against this kind of thing.

Another fact I have witnessed outside in other forums is Mike would always seem to catch he most abuse from EVERYONE outside this forum, INCLUDING abuse from Wayne P. Calmly, but to quell the words just the same.

So don't come pissing on the shoes here . . . your kind is the most disgusting of all . . . one who ONLY jumps on the person the people are screaming at the most . . . Haiko.

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    Haiko, thanks once again for getting the ball rolling against parasites and their ilk: no doubt, you are the one that got ACTION. You are a catalyst for change, that is for sure. If others talked about it, great, but they didn't get squat accomplished until you sparked everyone into action.

I Will FOCUS On My Goal

ABW Ambassador
    I second that. Haiko, I feel your fustrations & disappointements over everything that has happened. I don´t know you personally, and I don´t agree with some of the things you have posted, but I have not walked in your shoes either. You have my respect.

Andy Williams

Keyword DARTs - New search engine optimization software
    http://www.affiliate-masters.co.uk/k...timization.htm

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread