Smile I really like!
    I have just 1 question

If i use the asp.net output method will the search engines see my custom description? or is it like javascript and the search engines will not index any of my content(or yours)

SO basically , do the search engines index my products using your scripts, I am confused.

I would like to know that as well. Also with the ASP code are we able to include our own code such as Header, Footer, Counter, etc........?

Yes, PHP & ASP are SE friendly
    Good morning!

Every option (besides JavaScript) is SEO friendly. The PHP and ASP snippets are all SSI's (server-side includes) which means that when the SE sees your page(s), it sees pure HTML. You can test this out yourself by embedding a snippet into your PHP/ASP page and the doing a "view source." You'll see the HTML in all its glory. :-)

As for headers, footers, counters, etc, that is all part of your site and would not conflict with your PS showcases. You embed the code snippet where you want the shop to appear within your existing site.

JessieJ

Currently if I sign up today for the "Pro" version I can only test it for 15 days or is it in Beta and I can play with it until it goes out of beta?? I have been wait to signup until some of the merchants I suggested has been added to your program. However if their is currently no 15 day limit I will sign up now and play.

kse,

Right now we are in beta mode and there is no 15-day limit. When we go out of beta mode, then you will be given the opportunity to pick a plan (Basic, Pro or Enterprise) and you the 15 days will begin at that point.

During the beta (aka "Sneak peek) period all features are available for you to use at no cost.

JessieJ

Great I will start playing in the next few days. Also do you think you will be able to list some of the merchants I email you? (No rush)

Outsourced Program Manager Angel Djambazov's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kse
    Great I will start playing in the next few days. Also do you think you will be able to list some of the merchants I email you? (No rush)
    Hey Kse, I am working on bringing those merchants in. Since we are a new tool often it is a matter of communicating to merchants who/what we are.
    Angel Djambazov
    Managing Edtior ReveNews
    OPM for Keen Shoes and Graphicly.com

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread