Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    No need to vote, the ULTIMATE TEAM has been formed for the meeting........

The Professor
    Lauren Stephens
    Haikster w/ Heyder as his capable second and refreshment fetcher.

Doc,

I see no vote from you, nor positive imput, please escalate the level of your postings.

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

Haiko,

I personally am waiting for the arrival of Mr. Porter to provide us with a ruling as to whether or not he will accept this vote.

ABW Ambassador
    I just hope that no matter who goes that they have the wherewithall to be able to kick butt (aka not take guff) when push comes to shove.

There-in lies my vote for Haiko~! And if anyone is caught with their hand in my pocket I can guarantee a baseball bat at the back of their skull.

Those of you that think it's acceptable to allow theives into the arena by making the entire process a mockery can kiss my donkey~!

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I personally am waiting for the arrival of Mr. Porter to provide us with a ruling as to whether or not he will accept this vote. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whether *he accepts it or not, do you think it will be voted on in any other way or at any other place by any other people who have already voted several times already?

Let's get real~! This whole adventure has turned into a total farse from the start. The only way a thief will stop is to crack their skull. They just don't think there are people like me in the affiliate audience with the balls to do it~! They WILL find me on their doorstep one morning on their way to the bank . . .then they'll know how it feels to be robbed and clobbered.

What you forget Cyclone is that Mr. Porter is in control of the meeting, not Haiko or you parading you donkey ~ around. If and when Mr. Porter says it is a valid vote, I will gladly post mine.

Hi Haiko,

I am not sure if the vote is official and if all is in place.

If it's not.

I would like to suggest one thing and maybe it will work to have a decent result on how people vote.

How about post your own vote.
    no body will come and say anything to your own post.

They can say what they want to add on their vote.

that way we all have our own post of who we want to vote.

separate voting post!

What do you think?

I will start my voting post. but want to know what you think?

You are the Man on this site and respect your opinion on this matter, that I really feel it's a better way to really see what and who and where this voting go!

Love Life to the fullest. we only get ONE chance! :-)

Nova,

http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&...9&m=4086083241

That is the vote thread.

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> What you forget Cyclone is that Mr. Porter is in control of the meeting, not Haiko or you parading your donkey ~ around. If and when Mr. Porter says it is a valid vote, I will gladly post mine. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that you Dr Evil? Glad to see you still hanging around. My donkey says hello too~!

I fully understand the *attempts* being made to move forward in a positive way. What YOU or THEY may not realize is that the RESULTS will be in the affiliate favor one way or the other.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Haiko:
    Nova,

http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&...9&m=4086083241

That is the vote thread.

&lt;font size="2" face="Verdana"&gt;Haiko_

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli_&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/p&gt;<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the reply, and I did look at the vote tread and i see that it's going the same way like any other thread that someone try to start a good and common sense post and (of course like always)
    someone have to start to be smart hmm you know!
    :-)

I would like to vote two people!

Even I still don't believe on having this meeting about the standard.
    Like you and alot of people , I believe on zero tolerance! NO Negotiation. we are not dealing with terrorist! Well...

Love Life to the fullest. we only get ONE chance! :-)

Cyclone and Wee-Willie-Winkie,

My fear is that Mr. Porter will not accept this vote and close the meeting. It is in his authority to do so. Mr. Porter asked that the vote be setup outside of ABW so that other boards could participate w/o having to register thus not providing a membership gain for any board and removing the pall of impropriety. Do I think Haiko will run a fair vote? Yes, I do but I feel it is more important that we follow the instructions we were given.

Dr. Evil--Yes I am lurking here again and YES those "Attempts" are proceeding.

ABW Ambassador
    If Wayne is the authority then he should pick out where to vote. Last night, before his departure and my own, he requested that Haiko do the doing. I also stated that I had tried to fool the voting booth here and it was not possible. Go ahead . . . try and vote twice on anything in there.

On another note . . . where are the other affiliate forums in question and why has it not been brought to ALL attentions that this is coming down to the wire?

I'm sure that AssociatePrograms Forum is one of them and probably Shawn Collins' closed little circle, but IF, indeed, Wayne is running this show (spectacle) then I *charge* Wayne to get this together and not keep putting it off and on and off and on.

I've been voting on numerous occassions and frankly am getting totally sick, tired and angry over a process I feel is all in vain anyway.

So . . . for WHOMEVER is conducting this fiasco . . . let's get it in gear.

Why the H*ll should Wayne dictate to us ABW members how or what we vote on? Is he telling LS BF and CJ how to decide who is going?

Lets get real all, he is is the chairman of the meeting, that does not give him any authority whatsoever to dictate to anybody about anything outside of the actual meeting.

Travel safe
    Gordon
    YouTrek

Gordon,

This issue applies to ALL affiliates not just the membership of ABW. We often forget there are others out there.

ABW Ambassador
    Wayne's words and request:<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Haiko,

Would you be so kind as to prepare a public voting booth at ABestWeb so that affiliates and members of all communities can come together to select candidates?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cyclone,

A thread is not a public voting booth.

This vote is not open to everyone without registration first.

Dr. Evil

Tanks TheDoctorIsIn my apologies for overlooking them, but on the other hand I sure would not want any Tom, Dick or Harry that I have never heard of speaking for me.

Travel safe
    Gordon
    YouTrek

Thanks for the comments Mike. I very much appreciate the stab in the back.

Gordon,

That speaks volumes in behalf of all affiliates not members of ABW. I am sure that they don't want any Tom Dick or Harry that they don't know speaking for them.

Dr. Evil

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I personally am waiting for the arrival of Mr. Porter to provide us with a ruling as to whether or not he will accept this vote. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Doc, Wayne provided the ruling and the request and the place and procedure. It was also in *the other forum* that I met Wayne Porter so I am guessing at this point that Wayne has let the *others know of his decision and request for The VOTE to be here as Haiko sees fits (per Mr.P).

I know from previous experience in other Forums that they basically don't come together (any better than we do) to formulate any means to an end in which we are trying to do.

HOWEVER, it has been, and still continues to be, the culmination of Haiko's efforts, and OUR following, that first brought me here and continues to bring me here and will continue until it cannot continue any further.

This is a Furum for affiliates and merchants and networks and even the scumbag theives to be able to participate in. THAT is why Haiko and this forum MUST be where it IS and CONTINUES to develop.

Haiko knows the score of all involved and, GOD bless him, will NOT take a bending over for anyone~! THAT IS WHY~! Make your vote or get outta the way.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Heyder ..that Mike couldn't have been me. I usually get those who threaten me head on ..not from behind. Let's face the facts that who ever goes there to represent normal affiliates will get very little say in the outcome. This is just Phase I, like Haiko said, to feel out what compromise the networks can place on the table.

A simple "Thou shall not steal" summed up Jesus's stand on the subject that stood the test of time. We need an honesty & fair practices standard that pin points abusers. Hopefully Steve Messier -CJ's Todd and Scott at Befree will see the light from the darkness.

They and Wayne should take time and put themselves in the shoppers shoes. The majority do not even know their have parasitic programs within their systems. Therefore the parasites and BHO Dupers plan on not paying out a dime to the majority of them as they pocket the proceeds of beating the system. What did 28 million AOL users demand? Cease the darn Popups & popunders or we get a new ISP. AOL on 10/15/2002 formally caved into their demands. Now watch when AOL still gets flack from all those hidden installs of Gator -eBates -Morpheus -Limewire etc etc. popping up over their legit placed merchant Ads.

The online Ad industry has again shot themselves in the foot. Adblockers are downloaded by the millions and programs like Ad-Aware will have to be promoted by the likes of AOL -Google -MSN -Earthlink -Yahoo to curb the installs of Ad blockers or their revenue dries up! Not too many agree with my "from visions to realities" til it clobbers them in the face years later. At least my clients are forewarned and listen.

WebMaster Mike

Oh God no definately not you Mike. We Mikes are many in numbers but the offending knows who he is.

As you said you take things head on and I thought the other Mike would have the balls to do the same. Oh well not the first time I've been wrong about someone.

I have to get this out though. It isn't what has been said it's who said it. When you respect and honor someone for wonderful things they've done ie open their Christian home to abused childen, it is very difficult when that same person decides to become your enemy.

I am deeply saddened by recent events here at abw and I've lost a lot of what I thought were true friends.

ABW Ambassador
    Mikes are like Daves ... Too damn many ...

But your right Heyder ... It's ashamed that many hard built relationships are being ruined.

Damned Shame

PS.. check your PM's Heyder

Dave

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> It's ashamed that many hard built relationships are being ruined.

Damned Shame
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> This is one reason my posts are few and far between at this moment in time. With all these flaring tempers at the moment I do not want any of my posts to be misconstrued, I can live happily without making any enemies.

Travel safe
    Gordon
    YouTrek

ABW Ambassador
    I still like you Gordon ...

Your posts can never be miscontrued .. They are always right to the point ... And from the heart.

Dave

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast