Ride It Like You Stole It CowgirlUp's Avatar
    We actually bought these
    If you're into the outdoors/hunting you gotta see this. My husband bought a shirt from here and he recieved so many compliments from it he bought me a halter top to wear to taxidermy/hunting expos.

http://www.camobooty.com This is just too clever! They've been advertising on the Sportsman's channel. It kind of reminds of those mudflaps you see on semi's.
    Be the change you want to see in the world ~ Gandhi

My aoplogies if the pattern is a little too "off color", If it's entirley too inapropriate please remove the link. Since they are advertising on television I thought it would not need to be

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    It didn't offend me, I just don't get it.

you don't get it? Maybe I have been living in Redneckville, Ohio too long I'm entertained by camo patterns....lol

I guess I appreciate their cleverness. They have been sponsoring television programs on either The Sportsman Channel or Outdoor Life Network, I can't remember which now. The dominate apparel sponsor on these two networks is Mossy Oak After watching these two channels all the time like we do and constantly hearing that Mossy Oak sponsored this or that show you can imagine our shock when we heard that company's name.

I guess I'm just wierd I'm still hoping they make bowfishing an olympic sport
    Last edited by rgrsgrl; April 5th, 2007 at 11:38 AM. Reason: spellin

Online Marketing Consultant
    They are definitely in a little niche of their own, might make a decent affiliate program.

I could see flea markets, hunting and paintball enthusiasts and more being great affiliates and shoppers.
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

My synapses can't make the jump from killing animals to naked women. There's a major disconnect there. Maybe ya gotta be a hunter to get it.

lol ... I get ya rgrsgrl. Born and raised in a redneck community .. lol ... the naked lady mudflaps ... calvin peeing on chevy and ford logos .. lol ... it humorous and the sad thing is I know a handful of people that would kill (no joke intended) for them ... lol

Don't feel bad!
    KK

Oh yes, I agree, it would make a great affiliate program. We thought about carrying them in the taxidermy shop, but we have hard enough time getting people to pay for their mounts; let alone a t-shirt

Internet Cowboy
    I love it! Those are perfect for my BigBassCountry site. If an ambitious OPM signs them, please let me know.
    Rgrsgrl, have you got your Flukes yet? I went out yesterday and caught more on them. The colors I use will soon change but you can't beat a Fluke day in and day out for bass.

Thanks Kristin! Cool, now I can announce I just had a big largemouth bass decal applied to the hood of my SUV. I call it the Bassinator

Technically, I'm only a pinkneck, I still like big cities. But too many more years in this county and I'm sure I'll be full blown redneck in no time

yup!! got em, but I don't think they are as big as yours. They are only about 4 inches long.

LOL, I'm gonna have to get a pic of the bass in my living room. I have a replica of the Ohio State record largemouth. People ask me if I caught it, and I say "Of course!" roflmao

Uncle Scooter, what color are you using now? I eneded up with the black ones from cabelas. I'm thinking that was a bad choice seeing that I mostly fish in rivers.

Used Boo-Yah's Pond Magic buzz bait last weekend, didn't get much to speak of but liked the action of it. Could be a nice one when the water warms up a tad.

Quote Originally Posted by rgrsgrl
    Thanks Kristin! Cool, now I can announce I just had a big largemouth bass decal applied to the hood of my SUV. I call it the Bassinator

Technically, I'm only a pinkneck, I still like big cities. But too many more years in this county and I'm sure I'll be full blown redneck in no time
    bassinator

Guess I can't talk too much, I use to drive a 3/4 ton Ford Diesel Long Bed with no tailgate, back windows didn't latch, 33 inch tires .... I use to feel like such a bada** when I drove that thing ...
    KK

Internet Cowboy
    Uncle Scooter, what color are you using now? I eneded up with the black ones from cabelas. I'm thinking that was a bad choice seeing that I mostly fish in rivers.

Used Boo-Yah's Pond Magic buzz bait last weekend, didn't get much to speak of but liked the action of it. Could be a nice one when the water warms up a tad.
    I used watermelon seed yesterday, but it is time to move to pumkinseed, a brownish color with a slight green tint. Black will be good for deeper water in the summer, especially if it has some red flakes in it. I just ordered a few packs of 10" black ZOOM plastic worms with red flakes in them. Those KILL at night in the summer everywhere I have ever fished. (http://landbigfish.com/tacklestore/s...e.cfm?PID=2432 the 001 color) BTW, LBF is a Shareasale merchant.

cooool, I just signed on with SAS too! I have to use alot of chartreuse around here....the water can be pretty murky. Although come mid-July to August clears up and can use darker colors.

OMG Kristin, you had one of those trucks too? yup had the 1979 Chevy Scottsdale that was rusting to all hell, cracked windshield, all that good stuff.

We have a big Dodge ram to pull livestock trailers that is that pretty blue Dodge came out with. Hubby want's to "trick it out" with some mossy oak decals on the sides.

But the worst ever is he bought a metro! (it's great on gas milage but I swear the motor on the weed eater is bigger!) he calls it White Lightening. The sad thing is, Dr.Steph's husband bought one just like it!! Now when we go out on the weekends we look like the metro mafia rolling through town! roflmao

Red face
    My aoplogies if the pattern is a little too "off color", If it's entirley too inapropriate please remove the link. Since they are advertising on television I thought it would not need to be
    off color???

I want my money back!!!!!!!!

After I read Rhea's post......
    My synapses can't make the jump from killing animals to naked women. There's a major disconnect there. Maybe ya gotta be a hunter to get it.
    I decided to click on that link......

Say what???

Where are the dead anilmals?, where are the n.... w.... ???
    I must be getting too , but after I looked at that picture for about two minutes, I didn't see anything " off color" on those two 's.

But, before I closed that page, I clicked on that "Look Closely" link, only to find out that those Green Camouflage Apparel's, only have those cartoons.

That's it, I quit!

I'm not a hunter, but I was just curious! It was Rhea's reply that made me look.

Now I know why you are the smiley master
    I bow down to your superiority!! I think your post is funnier than the product!

<bowing before the mighty smiley one>
    Last edited by rgrsgrl; April 5th, 2007 at 02:06 PM. Reason: spelling of course

Listen Sal, don't blame your problems on me. I won't have it. Everybody knows you'll click on anything.

Be a nice boy and keep your clicker in your pocket and you won't get in so much trouble. <elg>

that's funnier than socks on a rooster!

Talking
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhea
    Listen Sal, don't blame your problems on me. I won't have it. Everybody knows you'll click on anything.

Be a nice boy and keep your clicker in your pocket and you won't get in so much trouble. <elg>
    - First, I find that statement, "you'll click on anything", as a derogatory thing.

- Second, if you all girl's have decided that it's an offence for us, the boy's to call of you young woman's, girl's when we talk about any of you, then... don't call me a boy! I am an man.

- Third, my pockets are for me, to put my !

- Fourth, You have no right to tell me where I can keep my clicker!

- Fifth, I decided to take the Fifth Amendment on .

For the rest of to , just watch David Letterman tonight, and read Dave's 10 top list, I have no more time for this fake "off color" thread!

girl!

you crack me up!

I promise next time, I'll make it worth your while
    So sorry smiley master! Please forgive!

22. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread