What the flip is going on here? Yeah, I know, I'm not one of you - back of my mind has been telling me this would be a great source of information if I ever get off my lazy ass and start a website to make money (front of my mind knows that will never happen).

I'm one of those trailor trash rewards programs types (tho I live in a condo) and first came here when Jason (?) went weird at MC. Looked like a nice place to hang out, interesting posts, everybody was welcome and I might learn something for future (doubtful) use. There were a LOT of posters I mentally filed as being possible (unknowing) mentors should I ever get up and do something.

Lately, these EXACT SAME "mentors" have been taken over by the pods - typical posts these days are (obviously over-simplified and over-dramatized):

A: B, you're a jerk!

B: I AM NOT a jerk!

C: I know A and I trust his judgement! He is NOT a jerk!

D: A, B, and C, you are ALL JERKS!

E: Nevermind that post, D is a jerk!

I guess you get the idea.

What I hate to say most of all is Haiko, when I first came here you seemed incredibly level-headed and (as far as the board goes) *very* un-emotional about things - all professional. But you've gotten weird too, like the hostility thing has infected you as well. Kind of a "Jason-itis".

Okay, I really don't know what I'm saying here and since nobody here knows me as an associate of any sort, I'll leave it at that.

I won't vote for the reps (none of my business), but I still stick with the idea of Mike for the humor factor - Nova if you wanna throw in a "nice person" factor.

Jay
    battmer@c2i2.com

I have never, norever will have jason"itis".

Sigh, I'm tired Jaybat, and will be damned if someone calls me a sellout, I'm sorry that my self-control has expired but there is only so much a person can stand. Everytime I try to bring it back, there are more mud throwers.

After the vote is done, things will change ...

Thank you for your support and wise words.

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    jaybat, start up a site already, and hop in!

I Will FOCUS On My Goal

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread