CJ RSS Feeds
    Thank you for making it easy to get CJ Feeds into my reader.

The intro page gave me all the information that I needed to get going. I can't wait for there to be feeds for the individual mechants!

ABW Ambassador
    I like the way they have organized them into categories. Let's hope we see merchant RSS feeds with promotions and our links included so we can display them live for our visitors. The way AvantLink offer promotions through RSS is an example of what I'd like to see. Linkshare have also started them and had success with that but it still needs time there for merchants to jump on board and realize the potential and understand how the technology works although it can be used simplify or more advanced which is a bonus for merchants so they could get started right away.

I would also like to know what options merchants have available as well to get started and create RSS feeds?
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

I would like to see those things as well. As far as Linkshare they need to make there rss feeds more user friendly the way the CJ has done.

I like the email promotion updates but think that sending updates by newsfeed would be faster.

ABW Ambassador
    All I have from CJ is this:

Weekly What's Hot - updated 4/2/07
    Featured Promotions from top Commission Junction advertisers for the week of April 2nd, 2007.
    I haven't seen any merchant promotional feeds with links in them yet which is what I want to see.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

ABW Ambassador
    It's too bad CJ have taken the link to the Cj RSS resource section down and I never seen any merchants offering RSS promotion feeds like Linkshare merchants can now do. I have been working with several Linkshare merchants to help them get RSS links online (with my affiliate links included). I just wish merchants would wake up & realize what they are missing out on by not been able to offer promotions in real time to affiliates using RSS, no more Javascript or out dated text links, no more grabbing links by email, no more wasting 10 hours a day or more grabbing merchants links.... Merchants & Affiliates need to Wake up!!!

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread