Any merchants offering RSS feeds of specific deals, coupons?
    Never hurts to ask, I say.

I'm starting to use RSS coupon offers, special deals, etc., from a couple of affiliate networks.

Any merchants here offer anything like that?

Specifically, if IBS-Direct offered a "featured products," "deal of the month," "discount coupons," etc., in RSS form, I'd be all over that one.

Just curious if there's any talk of it, if any other affiliates want to disclose how and why they're using RSS, etc.

(I know GoldenCAN offers a "GetRSS" function for their coupon integrations, but it's pretty lame because every feed you get is titled "GoldenCAN Coupon Integration" -- not exactly useful.)

Anyone?

Gary the Writerguy (I used to be Gary Speer, until I read some posts at ABW about privacy issues and got paranoid.)

Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    Thanks for asking Writerguy, I can look into that. Should have an answer by Monday.
    Emilio Yepez
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    PH: 305 389 8955
    AIM: affiliateagle
    Email: emilio@lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

Eric or Andy,

Any info on this RSS question? Just following up.

BTW -- I googled "International Bible Society RSS" and found they have an RSS feed to display a daily Bible reading which I thought about using on a blog -- then it occurred to me that the other IBS product displays, links, etc., would be pointless if someone clicks through using the RSS displayed on the blog, and it won't have my affiliate ID.

Any possibility that IBS has anything like an RSS feed with the Shareasale affiliate link in it? Anyplace else you know of where I could find such a critter?

IBS has been my best merchant so far, and they fit right in with the Christian-oriented blogs and web sites I generally do the most of.

Gary the Writerguy

Forgive me, don't know what I was thinking. I meant "Emilio," not "Eric." Just realized my error, but don't seem to be in time to edit it to correct the greeting.

Gary the Writerguy

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread