Exclamation GC kaput again...aarrrgg!
    2nd day that none of my feeds are working.
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Mr. GoldenCan
    Quote Originally Posted by rematt
    I have verified everything is working fine. there was no downtime in GoldenCAN display. yesterday we had one server down for a little bit but after that everything have been working fine. Please check your store again.

Everything is working fine now. Earlier the sample stores were not showing products either.
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Mr. GoldenCan
    Quote Originally Posted by rematt
    We have multiple servers in load balance. if one server has an issue the other servers pickup the load right away. the maximum delay could be of 30 seconds according to the settings of load balancers.

You have mentioned that it is 2nd day that none of your store are working. are you saying that your store has been down from yesterday? please explain.

No. My stores were down yesterday morning for a short time after I discovered it. They were also up earlier today, however when I checked just recently none of them showed any products. When I went to your site I picked a couple of random stores and tried to view the sample stores and none of them showed any products either.

As I said, at this time everything seems to be working fine.

-rematt

Outsourced Program Manager
    As a fellow affiliate tool provider, everyone must remember that things will go down. Goldencan has a terrific track record of uptime, ethics, and responsiveness, especially on this forum. I understand that you are/were frustrated, but Asif will always get it done.

I am very happy with their uptime and performance and they always seem to be very responsive when an issue is reported.

None of the links are working properly. The store integrated product links are linking to the front page of the store.

Mr. GoldenCan
    Quote Originally Posted by redsand
    None of the links are working properly. The store integrated product links are linking to the front page of the store.
    Please tell us the name of the merchant which links are not working for your account. Have you tested the sample store of that merchant at GoldenCAN to see if your store is the only one having problem or all stores for that one merchant are not working?

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenCAN
    Please tell us the name of the merchant which links are not working for your account. Have you tested the sample store of that merchant at GoldenCAN to see if your store is the only one having problem or all stores for that one merchant are not working?
    BassPro & SkirtSpot. I copied the JS and pasted them on my site. Gave it a try on the first day and they didn't work, came back on the second day to see if they'd work and still didnt work.

I don't know about BassPro, but SkirtSpot has been posting here about their work on the site and that links were going to the home page for a little while longer.

We thank you for the post about the BassPro Shop.

Currently, our tech team is looking into the BassPro Shops datafeed. When we have an update on the situation, we will make a post.

As for the SkirtSpot program, that merchant is not on GoldenCAN.

Thank you,
    Michele
    http://www.GoldenCAN.com

Michele,

They are listed as Oohlala Boutique. I understand they are changing their name to SkirtSpot. When you click on a Oohlala Boutique link it brings you to www.skirtspot.com

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread