Affilate Marketing Consultant needed
    Surely there are consultants in the affiliate marketing industry that are setup with a formal, we establish consulting business, that can help assist me in getting my business started as an affiliate marketer. I would want someone that is well versed with CJ, LS and other programs. Also someone that can help me identify the ideal website design company, potential outsourced customer service, and any other areas of my business that need to be addressed before launching. I believe the fee would be well work the investment upfront to avoid issues down road. I don't want just anybody, but someone that is well documented.

PLEASE SHARE THEIR CONTACT INFORMATION WITH ME.

hi, i have a 7 years of experience in aff marketing and i can surely like to go for your offer and i can assure you good results and good sharing of knowledge/information. If you want you can pay me end of the month, i can give you guarantee that in 2 months you will be well versed with all the affiliate marketing requirments, including datafeed, seo content, ppc, how to contact merchants and affiliate managers, good sites to visit for keeping updated about affiliate marketing, how to use social networking sites to increase traffic. google adsense, keyword research and whole lot of other details...kndly contact me on opportunityis@gmail.com with your im id so that we can set up a meeting...thanks in advance...

To clarify: are you seeking help to set up your business "as an affiliate" promoting products for merchants, or "as a merchant" where you are selling a product and soliciting affiliates to promote your merchandise?

I do consulting for merchants -- see my web site for more details.

I don't do "affiliate-side" consulting because in my opinion, a potential affiliate's time is better spent reading through ABW and other public resources -- and frankly, my fees are not cheap and few "newbies" are willing to pay my fees.

It sounds as if you are seeking "affiliate-side" consulting. The obvious question here is, if someone knows how to do it well enough to advise you, why would they consult for you instead of doing it themselves? If they think they can make more money consulting for you than spending the same time working on affiliate marketing, are you likely to profit from their advice? (Yes, it is certainly possible -- a good consultant can bring you information and advice that distills years of experience and research -- but generally it makes sense to hire a consultant only if you have some experience, skill, or asset that the consultant doesn't have.)

What is the specific expertise or asset that you bring? It sounds as if you're seeking advice on how to set up a completely outsourced business -- and again, if someone knows how to profit from that, why wouldn't they just do it themselves?

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    i think i am confused too cos after reading it 3 times, I thought that you are looking to start up an aff biz, then you mentioned customer service, so I am confused.

If you are looking to start up from a merchant's point of view, there are a few people.
    Since you posted in LS forum, I know people who are managing LS programs
    -Mike Nunez
    -Chris from AMWSO
    -many other good OPM just search in the OPM section

if you are an affiliate, just read up as Mark mentioned

Hi
    Hi i have had some pretty cool success with online marketing and happy to help you out of i can HOWEVER the one thing i am NOT savvy on is the affilate portion of the online game. (thus the reaosn i am here searchign for a new program to take on) but all other aspects of internet biz i definately have a nice backround on. Curretnly own a full service ad agency with emphasis on internet

The answer to you question Mark, I will be an affiliate promoting products for merchants. I hear you though on your response. I really will just want someone to
    help make sure I understand all of the T's that need to be crossed and all the I's that need to be dotted. Also I need someone that point me in the right direction for any services I may need to start my business.

Online Marketing Consultant
    One thing you might want to look into as well is thinking about what type of OPM or consultant would be best for your business.

Alot of Affiliate managers for B2C might not be good in the B2B realm as well as some AMs stay within a niche but promote seperate products. They could be your best bet because they know the affiliates in a specific niche already. If you have a diverse group then someone who does multiple industries and lines of items would be better because their reach hits a wide variety of affiliates and sites.

Which industry are you in and what types of business or products. Then you have the next question, is the person's strength in building on an existing program, or have they started up programs before? Can they create the banners etc.... for you or will that be an additional cost to outsource to someone else. I am happy to reccomend a few people to you if you would like to share the industry you are in.
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Interesting concept, if I understand you correctly you are looking for an affiliate managment coach who will guide you down the road to being a successful affiliate. Well, then we need to interview you to understand why we would want to invest time in training you. Are you proposing to pay an AM a management fee similar to a job counselor??

thanks again for your reply. this helps. I will get back to you on the industry I am focusing on when I streamline my vision a little bit

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread