Results 1 to 8 of 8
April 11th, 2007, 09:16 AM #1you're addicted to fishing when....
you know you're addicted to fishing when....
1) Yellow is no longer in your vocabulary, everything is now various shades of chartreuse
2) You can't hear the word Mercury without automatically picturing outboard motors
3) You never have a bad day fishing, only days you couldn't figure out what bait the fish wanted
4) You know what Texas and Carolina rigs are and that they have nothing to do with oil or semi's
5) You hold up various lures to the live freshwater fish display at Cabela's to see if one triggers a response
6) No matter how many times you catch a mud dog they still creep you out
7) You yell things like "Take your shirt back to Footlocker" and "Do you even know how to fish?" to the ref on Ultimate Match Fishing
8) You've considered having the Bass Pro Shop logo tattooed somewhere on your body
9) You not only know what a rattle shad is, but you own them in several different sizes and colors
10) You have "extra" trolling motors just in case one breaks
Happy Casting Everyone!Be the change you want to see in the world ~ Gandhi
April 11th, 2007, 09:22 AM #2
You know that spitting on your bait does absolutely nothing but on a slow day you will try anything.
Test no longer refers to the exams you took/take in school.
April 11th, 2007, 09:24 AM #3
spitting on your bait? Never heard that one (now I'm gonna have to try it!)Be the change you want to see in the world ~ Gandhi
April 11th, 2007, 09:33 AM #4
haha ya im still convinced it works!
April 11th, 2007, 01:09 PM #5
- Join Date
- January 17th, 2005
.. you can't stop fishing.
April 11th, 2007, 02:14 PM #6Originally Posted by hazlcha
haha good one
When you're boat costs more than your truck.
When you write a song called "I'm Gonna Miss Her"
If you've heard that song you will understand what i mean!
April 12th, 2007, 07:07 AM #7Originally Posted by DewJunkie
Or how about when you name your rods?
I have Freddie Pfleuger
and William Shakespeare (ugly stick of course)Be the change you want to see in the world ~ Gandhi
April 12th, 2007, 09:30 AM #8
When you sing along with the singing fish hanging in your living room.
Haha I saw a singing deer head the other day and almost died laughing. it was the funniest thing i've ever seen
By ~Michelle in forum Virtual Family and Off-TopicReplies: 2Last Post: December 28th, 2006, 12:24 PM
By Azam in forum Midnight Cafe'Replies: 41Last Post: June 23rd, 2005, 09:56 AM
By westgroup in forum Midnight Cafe'Replies: 4Last Post: December 20th, 2004, 06:07 AM