Merchants interested
    Asif,

I have 2 merchants that are interested in GC but one claims he has not heard back from you. He ask that I pass your phone number to him. Can you e-mail it to me? I have forwarded e-mails to you with the info.

Mr. GoldenCan
    Quote Originally Posted by boningroup
    Asif,

I have 2 merchants that are interested in GC but one claims he has not heard back from you. He ask that I pass your phone number to him. Can you e-mail it to me? I have forwarded e-mails to you with the info.
    I have replied to your email with the phone number.

We usually ask the merchant to fill-up the application so that we have proper information about their program.

http://www.goldencan.com/MerchantsSignUp.aspx

If we have received a request from the merchant I am sure it was replied properly on time so that we can bring those merchants on GoldenCAN ASAP, unless there was some issue with their data feed or program, which should have been communicated as well.

I think we have over 50 merchants at this time which are currently in the process of fixing their data feed to be on GoldenCAN.

Talking Update us please
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenCAN
    I think we have over 50 merchants at this time which are currently in the process of fixing their data feed to be on GoldenCAN.
    Asif,

Since this post you have added 4 merchants - Apple, Online Sports, TigerDirect and NewEgg. Can you update us. What's the progress with the other merchants. The big selling season is approaching and it would be nice to get the other merchants up on our websites!!

Quote Originally Posted by boningroup
    Asif,

Since this post you have added 4 merchants - Apple, Online Sports, TigerDirect and NewEgg. Can you update us. What's the progress with the other merchants. The big selling season is approaching and it would be nice to get the other merchants up on our websites!!

Can we get a response please!

We understand that our GoldenCAN users are always very eager to see new merchants on GoldenCAN. We are always in communications with several merchants at the same time. There are certain steps that the merchants need to go through in order for them to be on GoldenCAN. This process can take weeks or even months some time.

We apreciate your understanding and patience in this matter.

Thank you,
    Michele
    http://www.GoldenCAN.com

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread